So...what underwear is the most comfortable (for men)?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: ironk

Briefs is what i mean by underwear.

Does anyone prefer a brand or style? I am going shopping for them, so i thought i would ask. Not really looking for sports underwear, just something for home/work. So either standing, walking or sitting down. I guess i am not even going to ask how to determine the correct size of an underwear...since it probably isn't the size of your waist.

I wait the comments...and i know they wont be pretty.

Thanks.

Ummm... don't you already know what size you wear? :confused: Yes it is determined by your waist size, there is not so much variability in the size of a flaccid penis that underwear designers have not been able to overcome it.

I like boxer briefs. The Hanes Premium ones that were posted are great, but they're a little too thick for summer wear. I wear regular Hanes in the summer.

paulinaa andrew

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Peers,

I am Paulinaa andrew. anyone facing sweaty butts here or the underwear is not comfortable? I bought a few brands for my husband but all not working.
Any brands for recommendation for a sweaty person?

Share with me your experience?

Thanks.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Briefs is what i mean by underwear.

Does anyone prefer a brand or style? I am going shopping for them, so i thought i would ask. Not really looking for sports underwear, just something for home/work. So either standing, walking or sitting down. I guess i am not even going to ask how to determine the correct size of an underwear...since it probably isn't the size of your waist.

I wait the comments...and i know they wont be pretty.

Thanks.
Sorry can't help. I came home without mine when I was 12, I was rushed out of Judys room when her parents came home and forgot to grab them. That night when my mom was doing laundry she asked where my gutchies were, I panicked and said that I quit wearing them. Haven't looked back since. I do get the strange look from nurses when I go to the Dr and they tell me to strip down to my underwear and I tell them I don't have any on. Perhaps you could just go without.

corkyg

Elite Member | Peripherals
Super Moderator
Mar 4, 2000
I think it is now done with. The paulinaa post was a possible note 1 for a tag team spammer. According to recent TV commercials, Duluth Trading deserves a look. :)

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I much prefer boxer briefs over anything else. I grew up wearing tighty whities and then wore boxers for a time in junior high through high school but started with boxer briefs shortly after I graduated high school.

They show your unit off magnificently and don't look lame like the whities, but also actually have support and don't let your shleckum fire around everywhere it wants to like boxers do. Boxer briefs master race foreva

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Hi Peers,

I am Paulinaa andrew. anyone facing sweaty butts here or the underwear is not comfortable? I bought a few brands for my husband but all not working.
Any brands for recommendation for a sweaty person?

Share with me your experience?

Thanks.

Get boxer briefs, but don't get the extra moisture wicking kind. Those will wick moisture away from the body, but then it just goes right to your clothes so you still feel wet. Unless he's also wearing wicking clothes.

I like the stuff from Duluth, but it's pricey so I only buy on sale and even then I haven't had them long enough to say they're worth it. The newer breathable Fruit of the Loom stuff is actually pretty good for the price.

For the swamp ass problem, honestly I found I just needed to lose weight and I don't sweat as much as I used to. Still a lot but it's tolerable now.