So...what underwear is the most comfortable (for men)?

ironk

Jun 18, 2001

Briefs is what i mean by underwear.

Does anyone prefer a brand or style? I am going shopping for them, so i thought i would ask. Not really looking for sports underwear, just something for home/work. So either standing, walking or sitting down. I guess i am not even going to ask how to determine the correct size of an underwear...since it probably isn't the size of your waist.

I wait the comments...and i know they wont be pretty.

Thanks.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I prefer some that have a longer "fly" area. I have some that are really short and it's hard when you need to go to the bathroom. But it's not like you can try them on at the store to see how they fit...

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
I wear briefs, and I wear them loose. Boxer briefs are okay too. I can't stand boxers because my nuts flop around too much.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
I prefer Hanes premium boxer briefs.

They are most excellent.

Tagless, the waistband is covered in the same material the rest of the underwear is made of...and they also provide a bit of support for your junk.

Edit: I used to be an all-boxer man but once I tried these, I have switched and never looked back. I think I have 15 pair now...they simply can't be beat (IMO).

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
i wear boxers or boxer briefs. I ran out of clean ones and have to wear briefs today. man these things are choking me! i should have gone commando.

btw, i prefer old-navy boxers

theknight571

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2001
I've always gone with JCPenny's store brand briefs.

I've had some FOTL's but they were cut a little different and I didn't care for them.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: ironk

Briefs is what i mean by underwear.

Does anyone prefer a brand or style? I am going shopping for them, so i thought i would ask. Not really looking for sports underwear, just something for home/work. So either standing, walking or sitting down. I guess i am not even going to ask how to determine the correct size of an underwear...since it probably isn't the size of your waist.

I wait the comments...and i know they wont be pretty.

Thanks.

FOTL Boxerbriefs only thing i like.

ironk

Jun 18, 2001
But it's not like you can try them on at the store to see how they fit...
yep, that has to be the most annoying thing when shopping for briefs. Plus, its kinda embarrassing to return the opened package if it doesn't fit.

So, boxerbriefs, eh? Haven't tried them before, but i'll make sure to look for them. I like the Hanes that was linked. It looks loose, but not too loose. I think thats the way it should be.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
yep, that has to be the most annoying thing when shopping for briefs. Plus, its kinda embarrassing to return the opened package if it doesn't fit.

So, boxerbriefs, eh? Haven't tried them before, but i'll make sure to look for them. I like the Hanes that was linked. It looks loose, but not too loose. I think thats the way it should be.

Believe me, it is. It honestly doesn't feel like you are wearing underwear. It fits well, but not "snug" or tightly, yet the support is present. I can't imagine wearing anything else.

Hammerhead

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Excelsior

Believe me, it is. It honestly doesn't feel like you are wearing underwear. It fits well, but not "snug" or tightly, yet the support is present. I can't imagine wearing anything else.

yup comfort of boxers with the support of briefs. Plus they make your junk look huge. Show them to your wife or gf and she'll think you are hung like ron jeremy.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Wore briefs for half of my life. Now wear boxers. Don't like the feel of briefs or boxer briefs anymore. When picking boxers, I usually go with a knit boxer with a button fly. I hate boxers with an open fly and ones that feel too much like hotel sheets. It's also important that they can stretch a bit, as it is really annoying when you are running / using an elliptical machine when you have boxers that don't stretch. The final attribute of great importance is the tag. A lot of brands of boxer and even briefs have a tag with stitches that protrude too much and cause discomfort.