So.... The DHS is now functionally illiterate too...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
LOL! I'm going to have to work assaultive into my vocabulary.
Good job! I used to have to use new words in a sentence at school so, if I had ten, I would write. "I have been tasked with the job of using _________________ in a sentence ten times and fill in the blank.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Except they've already publicly shown that.

I think its less that they've taken out the leakers, and that people are now holding the shit themselves in order to save themselves legally. They can see where things are going, and they're not totally stupid. They're keeping a low profile and keeping their mouths shut other than when they'll be legally compelled to.

I don't know what people expect they'd uncover? Most of the rats will desert the ship, and they've been pretty deliberate in trying to keep a lot of their stuff under wraps or behind closed doors (Pruitt in the EPA). There'll probably be a lot of stories about how insane the Turmp people were, and shitty stuff, but doubt there's anything much more insane than we've already seen. Its not like they've tried to hide how fucked up and despicable they are deep down. I really doubt we'll get anything crazy like Turmp having a family orgy in the Oval Office.

I'd guess that most of the really interesting stuff would be known by the Intelligence Community, and I'd guess they'll keep that under wraps as it'll likely have significance for how they deal with Putin and some of these other despots.
There will be evidence of self dealing on a scale never seen before. Mark my words.