so i thought p&n was crazy... then i saw stormfront

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I am not a racist and I am glad we have settled this issue. I am not stupid, people dont like what I say because many times I speak out against the status quo.

sorry,that issue is not settled.

and no--you speak out against rational thought. this is why people don't like you.

Carfax83

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2010
thats racist :colbert:

(and not true if you ask me, white all the way :D)

There's nothing wrong with preferences.. White women look great too and I've had my fair share of them, but I love full lips and I hate pancake booty. My wife is of Brazilian ancestry, so she has European, African and Native American blood.

On another note, it seems everybody is fucking everybody these days. When it came to interracial dating/marriage, you used to only see white male-Asian female, or black male-white female couples.

Now everybody's getting into it and you see combinations that you never used to see before (I'm seeing WAY more white male black female couples these days for instance), and it's due not only to less cultural inhibitions, but to the increasing globalization of the World.

With large populations moving all over the World from their native country to another country, these things are inevitable.

"Race" mixing has always occurred throughout history. There's nothing new about it, other than it's now happening at a faster rate.....perhaps to the betterment of the human species.

The children of interracial couples have a wider gene pool to draw from, thus reducing the chances of inheriting bad genes.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
I'm seeing WAY more...
what you see forms your heuristics; what's actually out there are the facts. Facts often disagree with heuristics, and when we apply heuristics around race we end up thinking/behaving in a bigoted manner.