so i thought p&n was crazy... then i saw stormfront

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
To you its not an attack but to me it is though. What is this pattern that your talking about? If the pattern is posting about freedom then I disagree with you because many of them are against freedom in certain ways.

By comparing me to them your essentially implying that I am a member

Jihadwatch, the stormfront for the anti-Muslim crowd.

Apr 27, 2012
Your pattern of posting anti-muslim, anti-jew propagandist bullshit across P&N. If you aren't posting about them, you're whining about Obama. Thats exactly what they do over at Stormfront, I only said some of them act just like you. Why you mad tho? I didn't say you were a member.

Okay, I edited my post, you happy now?

I never posted anti-Muslim, I posted anti-Radical Islam, Anti-Jihadist

I never ever posted anything anti-Jewish, I attack ANYONE who goes against the Constitution

The edited post still implies me though but its better than before :D

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
To you its not an attack but to me it is though. What is this pattern that your talking about? If the pattern is posting about freedom then I disagree with you because many of them are against freedom in certain ways.

By comparing me to them your essentially implying that I am a member

stop being a blooming idiot...you know it was not a personnal attack.....

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
i was watching youtube videos of terrible russian drivers, and one of the video comments linked to stormfront.org. 'what is this site?' i asked myself. so i clicked the linky...

:eek:

there are so many ABSOLUTELY INSANE people there

it literally made me afraid of the internet (and the world)

You seriously didn't know about the South?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I know of at least one member who's probably a member of stormfront, based on my sig :D