so i thought p&n was crazy... then i saw stormfront

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
i was watching youtube videos of terrible russian drivers, and one of the video comments linked to stormfront.org. 'what is this site?' i asked myself. so i clicked the linky...

:eek:

there are so many ABSOLUTELY INSANE people there

it literally made me afraid of the internet (and the world)

after like 3 minutes i alt+f4'd and came back to atot/p&n for safety...

D:

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Can somebody please link the craziest shit there for the rest of us to look at?

EDIT: Oh, it's a white power site

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
some guy was like "since america is now rapidly becoming a terrible third world country, i am thinking to move to russia"

i wanted to post the video i had been watching of all the ridiculous russian drivers

but then figured i would just hope he actually leaves :awe:

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
some guy was like "since america is now rapidly becoming a terrible third world country, i am thinking to move to russia"

i wanted to post the video i had been watching of all the ridiculous russian drivers

but then figured i would just hope he actually leaves :awe:

Yeah, I went to stormfront once out of curiosity. Hard to believe people like that exists in the 21st century. And we're all probably on some NSA list just for visiting. :p

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Stormfront is probably the spitting image of radicalism that Obama's church was in Chicago.

To each their own.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I used to be addicted to Stormfront. I just HAD to go on there every other day to see what they were complaining about next. I finally quit after all the threads started to be about the exact same thing. It became boring then. I like it better when they mix it up. A little Brown vs. White conspiracy here, a little "my daughter might be a race mixer" there, etc.

I was reading one of their threads where they were talking smack about how mixed race blacks are ugly baboons and somebody trolled them with a picture of this chick....who they could not tell was biracial..

She's black and Hungarian. After oodling over her for like 5 minutes, somebody finally revealed that she was a "negress". Pretty hilarious. To be fair though, the picture that was used was one of her with her hair straightened. But still..LOL

Her name is Jessica Szohr, btw.

jessica-szohr-2.jpg

Last edited:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I'm not a Youtube kinda guy, but there are browser add-ons that remove comments. Necessary for children but increases the intelligence level for everyone.

That Jessica Szohr is smoking hot, but my niece's best friend in high school was black (two medium-skinned black parents) and she looked completely white and as hot as Szohr. Most races look better with a little mixed blood somewhere along the line, tends to bring out the best of both races. The white/Vietnamese and black/Vietnamese left behind by soldiers are some of the hottest people in the world IMO.

And I see no reason to ever visit Stormfront, even if the majority are just trolling (not something one can take for granted on the Internet even on Stormfront.) It's one thing to realize we have sewers, quite another to visit them recreationally.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I used to be addicted to Stormfront. I just HAD to go on there every other day to see what they were complaining about next. I finally quit after all the threads started to be about the exact same thing. It became boring then. I like it better when they mix it up. A little Brown vs. White conspiracy here, a little "my daughter might be a race mixer" there, etc.

I was reading one of their threads where they were talking smack about how mixed race blacks are ugly baboons and somebody trolled them with a picture of this chick....who they could not tell was biracial..

She's black and Hungarian. After oodling over her for like 5 minutes, somebody finally revealed that she was a "negress". Pretty hilarious. To be fair though, the picture that was used was one of her with her hair straightened. But still..LOL

Her name is Jessica Szohr, btw.

jessica-szohr-2.jpg

I saw the pic before reading the post, and thought that was you. For a couple seconds you had my complete attention and admiration.

Back on topic: I checked out stormfront a while back after reading about it here. I actually found a couple interesting topics, but overall there was far to much stupid to wade through.

Last edited:

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
Yeah, I went to stormfront once out of curiosity. Hard to believe people like that exists in the 21st century. And we're all probably on some NSA list just for visiting. :p

I doubt they're on anyone's list. 99% of the people on Stormfront are chickenshit cowards who would NEVER dare to say what they're saying if they weren't anonymous on the internet. Disgusting people but also harmless.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I doubt they're on anyone's list. 99% of the people on Stormfront are chickenshit cowards who would NEVER dare to say what they're saying if they weren't anonymous on the internet. Disgusting people but also harmless.

99% of Stormfronters think that the FBI is monitoring the site, so they try to stay extra secretive. Its very cute actually, their delusions of grandeur are admirable.

My favorite time of the year is when they have to beg the membership to donate. Their tactic is to white guilt their members into giving by telling them they are anti-white if they haven't done so.

No to mention the "Pioneer Little Europe" shit they keep trying to start.

I saw the pic before reading the post, and thought that was you. For a couple seconds you had my complete attention and admiration.

Back on topic: I checked out stormfront a while back after reading about it here. I actually found a couple interesting topics, but overall there was far to much stupid to wade through.

haha, sometimes I wish I looked that good, but I'm content with my average-ness.

But yea, there is a lot of stupid over there to wade through. There are only a handful of educated and successful Stormfront members, the rest of them seem *kinda* like a poster I know that can't be corrupted.

*Edited for Incorruptible's tender booty.

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Part of me is tempted to go to stormfront and try to identify where here and there have mutual members. I have a couple ideas of whom the most likely culprits would be.

Apr 27, 2012
99% of Stormfronters think that the FBI is monitoring the site, so they try to stay extra secretive. Its very cute actually, their delusions of grandeur are admirable.

My favorite time of the year is when they have to beg the membership to donate. Their tactic is to white guilt their members into giving by telling them they are anti-white if they haven't done so.

No to mention the "Pioneer Little Europe" shit they keep trying to start.

haha, sometimes I wish I looked that good, but I'm content with my average-ness.

But yea, there is a lot of stupid over there to wade through. There are only a handful of educated and successful Stormfront members, the rest of them seem like Incorruptible.

Personal attack!

Why do you find it necessary to insult me because I disagree with you?

I am not a member or have ever been a member on stormfront. I am not a racist although my criticism of whites, blacks and hispanics helps people mistake me for a racist

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Personal attack!

Why do you find it necessary to insult me because I disagree with you?

I am not a member or have ever been a member on stormfront. I am not a racist although my criticism of whites, blacks and hispanics helps people mistake me for a racist

I didn't attack you honey. I just said a lot of their posters follow the same patterns you do.

I didn't say you were a member, I just compared you to their average conspiracy poster...because that's exactly what you are and its what you do all day.

Take that as you wish.

Apr 27, 2012
I didn't attack you honey. I just said a lot of their posters follow the same patterns you do.

I didn't say you were a member, I just compared you to their average conspiracy poster...because that's exactly what you are and its what you do all day.

Take that as you wish.

To you its not an attack but to me it is though. What is this pattern that your talking about? If the pattern is posting about freedom then I disagree with you because many of them are against freedom in certain ways.

By comparing me to them your essentially implying that I am a member

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
To you its not an attack but to me it is though. What is this pattern that your talking about? If the pattern is posting about freedom then I disagree with you because many of them are against freedom in certain ways.

Your pattern of posting anti-muslim, anti-jew propagandist bullshit across P&N. If you aren't posting about them, you're whining about Obama. Thats exactly what they do over at Stormfront, I only said some of them act just like you. Why you mad tho? I didn't say you were a member.

Okay, I edited my post, you happy now?

Last edited:

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008

:hmm: quite a conspiracy you have going there :hmm:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Sites like that are fun to read for a bit, but it gets tiresome. I'm naturally drawn to extreme ideas/ideologies, and I think I hope to find some truth in them, but it's always just bullshit, and I put them away until curiosity strikes again.

Edit:
Crap. I didn't realize this was P&N. Now I feel dirty :^(