So, ATOT, what are you planning on spending the 3rd round of Coronabucks on?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
cW2p8TV.gif
LOL. One of my nieces does that same exact expression.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
My wife and I both got the checks so:

First checks I bought a top of the line Mac mini and the materials to change my stairs from carpet to wood.

Second checks is paying for moving my fence up 28’ and then redoing the front to board on board.

Third check will go to paying to reconfigure my master bath/master bed by adding a 4’x4’ linen closet and moving the bathroom door and replacing it with a farmhouse door.

The bigger stimulus is by far the student loan deferments. Each month still counts towards my wife and I loan forgiveness so it’s essentially free money. We have used that money to pay off all our CC debt.

So the third round will go to cover the cost of the upgrade of our pool tile.

Pool shell was shot with gunite three weeks ago. Decided to upgrade three tiers on the tile. It is going to eat about 3/4s of the 3rd check. The remaining $600 will probably be eaten by the money pit as well. Tomorrow I am going to see how much the cost to upgrade from larger pebble plaster to smaller pebble plaster is. Hopefully not much more than $1000...

Last edited:
Reactions: highland145

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I'm not getting anything, but I had a dream last night that I got a $50k raise. Maybe that'll happen.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Side note - I filed my federal taxes last week and already got the refund in my checking account, and I was able to claim part of the stimulus recovery credit.
Got my state return back fast as well, and it was by paper check nonetheless.
I’ve got some debt that we continue to clean up. Will use it for that.
Yep, same here...same as the last two stimulus payments.
It will pay existing debts or be set aside to pay future bills/rent/etc. Basically it's just adding a buffer to the account that pays the bills month to month.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
I figure between the ol' tax return and the government paying my family reparations for putting up with the last 4 years we have about $10k coming our way. I can't decide among a new jet, a new yacht, or illegal back-alley butt injections.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Justinus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2005
I finally joined the ATOT ballers club and no longer qualify. I only got small partial amounts on the last two anyway.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I figure between the ol' tax return and the government paying my family reparations for putting up with the last 4 years we have about $10k coming our way. I can't decide among a new jet, a new yacht, or illegal back-alley butt injections.

Kim Kardashian is soon to be single and available, again.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I am asking that certain posters refrain from arguing P&N style in this thread.

If you can't stop doing it then this thread will be locked and infractions handed out.

Iron Woode

Super Moderator

Last edited: