Since you're all talking about women and having problems, I'm going to add myself to the "gang"

Paulson

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2001
www.ifixidevices.com
I got a special little woman I really like (liked her for about 2 or 3 years....)

anyways, I've told her I liked her before, and got that damned "lets just be friends".

So, my basis is that I'm screwed and by some miracle something would work out later on.

Take into mind that I've scouted the field, picked the best, the mediocre, and the worst, and have set my sights torward the mediocre with no luck.

ugh... :)

Mikal

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2001
Never fall for the "Let's just be friends" crap. What she really wants is for you to rock her world.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
It's not what you want to hear, but she'll let you know when she wants to move beyond 'being just friends.' It will not happen if you cling onto her and wait for it. Check out the some other ladies...

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001

<< If she said &quot;let's just be friends,&quot; she meant let's just be friends and not date. >>

naww.. when girls say &quot;lets just be friends&quot; they mean thats your too ugly to be seen with in public.. i know ;)

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000

<<

<< If she said &quot;let's just be friends,&quot; she meant let's just be friends and not date. >>

naww.. when girls say &quot;lets just be friends&quot; they mean thats your too ugly to be seen with in public.. i know ;)
>>

I was trying to be kind. :D

Dark4ng3l

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2000
Im tired of you guys and your little women problems. Dont take this the wrong way what im saying is that you guys complain but this girl I love completely ruined my life. I wont get into any details but it's alot worse than you just friends problem.

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Paulson, I think I still have telephone #s to a couple of chicks I dated from Granite Falls. I could send them to you. 1-2 were fairly easy.

oh wait, They'd be in their 30s now. That's statutory rape for them isn't it? Nevermind. Hmmmm, maybe I should call them. Wait, that would be mandatory castration if my wife found out. Well, I still have my memories.....................................

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
But Red, I do work out and I'm in shape, I don't wear glasses, I can't do much about my haircut, Chicks dig a guy in uniform........

Or were you talking to Paulson?:D

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
oh wait, They'd be in their 30s now. That's statutory rape for them isn't it? Nevermind. Hmmmm, maybe I should call them. Wait, that would be mandatory castration if my wife found out. Well, I still have my memories.....................................

Rotfl

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Paulson: If she said &quot;let's just be friends,&quot; unfortunately, she meant it. :(

This one's beyond your reach for now.

Try not to worry about girls too much, you have plenty of time to meet &quot;the one.&quot; :)

hydrobum

Dec 1, 2000
That's what my current says about a year ago....&quot;Lets just be friends&quot;.
But no..guess what happened? She's my girlfriend now. I gave her time, contacted her like once a month to see if she's still alive, then last month, I moved to first gear again and eventually held her in my arms.

So don't take their word for it. It's just not the right time for them.
If you have the patience and really like the girl, don't give up. :D

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001

<< Fsck women >>

If he's single I wonder how is that possible? Are that many prostitutes in granite falls?

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
hydrobum has a good point. It could happen, given time. It's just that right now is not the time.

Good luck. :)

UnixFreak

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2000
You know, it seems an alarming number of AT members are having female problems. I constantly offer advice, but I dont think most people listen. I am about 2 steps away from creating a &quot;how to get girls&quot; site, just for AT members, with advice on how to get, and keep (if you want to) young women. By young, I mean, 18-25, because this is the group I seem to know the best. I can only tell you what works for me, I cant give you a vanilla solution for all women, because they are all different. But I can give hints on what to look for. What makes me an expert? Well, as I have stated before, I am not great looking (wish I had a pic, but I dont), I dont have a lot of money, and dont have any power, yet I have no women problems. I have a lot of fun, with good looking girls. My secret? I make my attention valuable. Women love attention. A lot. And if your attention becomes valuable, you are in good. And dont be intimidated by good looking women, because often, they are the easiest catch. Let me know if you think I should put a site like this up. It may be kinda fun, and if it will help the AT members, I may as well. Its really easy if you ditch your common sense and give this a try.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

<< So, my basis is that I'm screwed and by some miracle something would work out later on. >>

Forget about her. Once a chick has her mind made up, it almost never changes. It's not worth your energy to pine away at a girl you are probably never gonna hook up with.

IJump

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
If she wants to be &quot;just friends&quot;, I guess you could always stalk her. j/k ;)