Since you're all talking about women and having problems, I'm going to add myself to the "gang"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UnixFreak

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2000

<< hell, you could probably get us to pay for it if you wanted. >>

no way, it would definitely be free.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
well the trick isn't &quot;getting women&quot;... it's getting the women that you want... and I don't mean hot booty... I mean... girls who are fun to be with... and attractive and intelligent... without all 3 it's frankly a waste of time... I mean as far as sex goes... there's always pr0n and cocoa butter... and a one night stand in my experience isn't a whole lot better, and can be a bazillion times more complicated...

No I'm at the point where I don't waste my time unless she really sets off my buzzer...

-Max

SirFshAlot

Elite Member
Apr 11, 2000
Dark4ng3l

Im tired of you guys and your little women problems. Dont take this the wrong way what im saying is that you guys complain but this girl I love completely ruined my life. I wont get into any details but it's alot worse than you just friends problem

lol

Maybe Bober, LED, you and I could start a separate forum for people to whine about real relationship woes.
You would have to have proof of court documents or restraining orders to get in.

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001

<<

<< If she said &quot;let's just be friends,&quot; she meant let's just be friends and not date. >>

naww.. when girls say &quot;lets just be friends&quot; they mean thats your too ugly to be seen with in public.. i know ;)
>>

is that why you have a bag over your heaD??

UnixFreak

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2000

<< when girls say &quot;lets just be friends&quot; they mean thats your too ugly to be seen with in public.. >>

More specifically &quot;I am not attracted to you&quot;.

Yet for some reason, she will sleep with a guy who is less attractive than you, who is a
complete jerk. Think I am lying? ask her about people she has slept with, I'll bet they were &quot;nice guys&quot; who were &quot;good freinds&quot; :) Yeah right.