simple fact of life that everythings always been old school and alan turing

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
I don't appreciate being called a liar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is 100% what I'm saying. I've learned that this evidently makes me asexual, and I've only recently come to understand how you allosexuals apparently experience these sexual thoughts involuntarily, I find that both gross and fascinating. It sounds really distracting. When I see an attractive person, I think "that's an attractive person", I don't visualize any sexual encounters or what they'd look like naked or anything.

Have another serving of "fuck off, buddy"!

oh now we are getting somewhere you wanna go there ok let's go, so you are a fucking liar now you fucking idiot. now you say you are asexual but in previous posts you said you are queer. Explain this to me liar

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
oh now we are getting somewhere you wanna go there ok let's go, so you are a fucking liar now you fucking idiot. now you say you are asexual but in previous posts you said you are queer. Explain this to me liar
Asexual people can still have sex, I enjoy it very much, I just don't experience sexual attraction, and I think about sex very, very rarely. I had to do some reading and have some candid discussions with multiple people to even understand what sexual attraction is. If you'd like to know more, go do some research on asexuality on your own time.

Reactions: kennyreid95

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
Asexual people can still have sex, I enjoy it very much, I just don't experience sexual attraction, and I think about sex very, very rarely. I had to do some reading and have some candid discussions with multiple people to even understand what sexual attraction is. If you'd like to know more, go do some research on asexuality on your own time.

ok well sorry I thought all asexuals don't have sex. what i mean to say is everybody who is not asexual has cheating thoughts. but people know what i am trying to say I don't mean everybody including asexuals but everybody besides asexuals.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
anyway hopefully all you see this pic or care to read it in case you missed it this guy totally gets what I am saying like most people again and to whatever your name is pohemi what is so funny? is everything a joke to you in life? trolls think everything is a joke.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 6.14.13 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
For the record, I previously posted a web site where they will give you (*) legal help for online defamation cases, with free consultation.

(*) meaning nakedfrog

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
For the trillionth time most people understand me.
You saying something repeatedly does not make it true.
Did you not see this picture of this comment in the previous post? ... People like you saying I need help well this guy in the comments in my videos for instance says I don't need help and I totally make sense. You are wrong to say I need help. here is proof.
'Hey look at this other wall-of-text poster in the youtube comments that agrees with me! That means everyone else must understand me! Everybody else gets it but you! YOU are the only ones who don't!

JFC and SMH. lol

• Haha
Reactions: igor_kavinski

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Guys, try and play nice. The guy has fairly severe autism, he's not doing this to annoy you.

See there's where you're a tad off base! ;) *(bot's don't have autism)

Those rambling nonsense posts are 100% bot-generated I'd bet my left nut on it. (and that's the bigger one too!)

Although it's remotely possible they were copy/pasted by a talented troll.

Explain this to me liar

At least @nakedfrog is actually alive! ;) (I'm pretty sure at least!)

"You" OTOH are just a half-baked pseudo-AI chat script.

Last edited:

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
See there's where you're a tad off base! ;) *(bot's don't have autism)

Those rambling nonsense posts are 100% bot-generated I'd bet my left nut on it. (and that's the bigger one too!)

Although it's remotely possible they were copy/pasted by a talented troll.

At least @nakedfrog is actually alive! ;) (I'm pretty sure at least!)

"You" OTOH are just a half-baked pseudo-AI chat script.

you are the one rambling saying total nonsense and lies not me and you are a troll not me but when I say everything's always been old school and computers or digital stuff being invented in world war 2 is old school duh world war 2 is old school duh I say duh to fake people or trolls like you who don't wanna accept the fact everything's always been old school or the fact for short again.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
6dc56a15-fa6f-4af6-92c6-0367cad57e8b_text.gif

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
welsh by the way it's interesting you say I am severe. I don't have severe autism. I am very high functioning or smart with autism obviously so how am I severe on the spectrum?

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
You still think what I am saying everything's always been old school and everything I have been saying does not make sense? So if i say this to a judge they won't let me be my own guardian? I doubt that.
It's irrelevant legally. To break a guardianship is to go against a house of stacked cards. One must show competence in being able to think for oneself and care for oneself. It's not enough to just say you can, you have to prove, and that standard of proof is much higher than even criminal cases; just look at how Britney Spears only could get a break via public awareness and the threat of the court receiving public humiliation.

There is no universal premise that can be used to justify any conclusion. You would be well advised to study basic logic and go on from there if you want to achieve your ends.

In addition, "old school" as used by you is unclear to another reader and I've tried before to infer some senses or ideas out of the phrase, which are not unreasonable. But you have failed to show even me you can break out of your own psychological trap.

Law is one of the fields in which old judgments stay alive; some cases from Middle Ages England form the framework of common law in the here and now.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
welsh by the way it's interesting you say I am severe. I don't have severe autism. I am very high functioning or smart with autism obviously so how am I severe on the spectrum?
No offense meant. Autism covers a broad hoast of behaviour. A lot of the time people use it to just mean socially awkward. I was just at wanting to say that your behaviour, while different from the norm wasn't put on or done as an act.

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
It's irrelevant legally. To break a guardianship is to go against a house of stacked cards. One must show competence in being able to think for oneself and care for oneself. It's not enough to just say you can, you have to prove, and that standard of proof is much higher than even criminal cases; just look at how Britney Spears only could get a break via public awareness and the threat of the court receiving public humiliation.

There is no universal premise that can be used to justify any conclusion. You would be well advised to study basic logic and go on from there if you want to achieve your ends.

In addition, "old school" as used by you is unclear to another reader and I've tried before to infer some senses or ideas out of the phrase, which are not unreasonable. But you have failed to show even me you can break out of your own psychological trap.

Law is one of the fields in which old judgments stay alive; some cases from Middle Ages England form the framework of common law in the here and now.

psychological trap? does the person in my comments for instance think I am in a psychological trap or that I have mental health issues? I think not. Yes getting out of guardianship can be difficult but not impossible and I can simply prove I can be my own guardian. Since I am very high functioning with autism I don't need a guardian. Why do you need a guardian if you are high functioning?

Anyway,
If you care to read my messages, In my full messages on my tumblr or on my facebook or on my youtube videos. If you care to read the YouTube comments or if you care to read the YouTube description box which is shorter in length , since I can’t fit the entire message in the description box, please do so. I posted this message for instance here it is,

So how real people view the fact and view or think that digital or computer stuff is old school is obviously like they say or think wow digital or computer stuff is old school and it’s been around since world war 2 or the 1940’s. How fake people or mean people or evil people or trolls or haters or bullies racist idiots etc. view or think of this is obviously like this wow computers or digital stuff are old school and have been around since world war 2 or the 1940’s ok I am going to do evil or negative stuff now like kill somebody or have a sick twisted sense of humor and create a toy story video of buzz and woody crashing into the World Trade Center and there are actually videos like this online I am not making this up. It is not funny at all you can say it is dark humor but I don’t find it funny at all and most people will agree with me. There are more videos like that not just with buzz or woody I saw one recently with rich saying skip bidibop indada and crash into the wtc. To the people who create those videos you are not the kind of person I wanna associate with or be real friends with. Not saying you are evil or piece of human garbage I never met you or I don’t know you I don’t know what goes on in your home life or life but you have to create a video like this because I guess you are miserable or hate your life. But you did a really negative thing. So people don’t have to care about something old school like computers or digital stuff. They are like why should I care about this old school stuff such as computers or digital stuff?

youtube videos are in the 1st op but here they are again if you care to watch them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfW9GW7WIYo

here are my other everything's always been old school videos on twitch if you care to watch them

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1687426574?t=00h14m50s

twitch.tv/videos/1686521188?t=00h10m44s

here is my real friends music theodore if you care to listen

soundcloud.com/theodore-wilson-29413860/oztrillogy-da-introvert-the

in 2022 I was on cspan talking about everything's always been old school if you care to check it out timestamp is 11:01 https://www.c-span.org/video/?524145...s-viewer-calls

Last edited:
  • Haha

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
I know if people care to read the messages they won't have time so you can read the description box on my youtube for a brief summary or read the full messages when you have time simply.

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
As I said in my messages, I dislike being forced to use digital stuff like a phone. Phones are a need but they don’t need to be digital or computerized that is just how I feel. I have been spreading this message in real life since 2022. I prefer to share this message analog style or in person but we live in a just an only digital world for now. I'm trying to spread this message to everybody and I can't do that so easily the analog way. Doing it the analog way just didn't work out. I went to nyc time square and dc to spread the word in person without digital stuff and it didn’t work out. It's easier to reach everybody digitally.

• Haha

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
It sure sounds like this "old school" thing is your special interest.
What indicators do you think mark you as "high functioning"? Generally I'd regard that as someone who's integrated into society more or less like a neurotypical person does, you don't strike me as someone who has met that bar.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
As I said in my messages, I dislike being forced to use digital stuff like a phone. Phones are a need but they don’t need to be digital or computerized that is just how I feel. I have been spreading this message in real life since 2022. I prefer to share this message analog style or in person but we live in a just an only digital world for now. I'm trying to spread this message to everybody and I can't do that so easily the analog way. Doing it the analog way just didn't work out. I went to nyc time square and dc to spread the word in person without digital stuff and it didn’t work out. It's easier to reach everybody digitally.

Stop posting online then. Go old school and hand out your manifesto in front of the train station.

Jul 27, 2020

Whatever you have written there, especially about sex, isn't going to help your case in front of a judge. You are most likely going to end up institutionalized for life.

• Haha

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015

Whatever you have written there, especially about sex, isn't going to help your case in front of a judge. You are most likely going to end up institutionalized for life.

what about what I said about sex? yes as i said before sex isn't everything. you and some people still think i have mental health issues which I don't understand why. You look at so many real people like the guy in my comments and he dosen't think I have mental health issues or I sound crazy like writing a manifesto.

I wanna simply say that I am so overwhelmed or my brain is overloaded by typing these long messages. So many thoughts or things to say. There is a ton to say about life or my life that it's overwhelming me. I typed or said so much that the it’s not even funny or sometimes messages won’t fit when I post them. I suppose I have said enough for now. I’ll simply say that people understand what I'm saying when I say the fact everything's always been old school or fact for short. I wanna say more about the fact but I am sure people get the gist of it or that what I say or wanna say is obvious because of the fact. So I guess it's not necessary for me to type or say all this. I know I have a ton of great things or great points to say but this is becoming way too much too frickin long. I typed 20 paragraphs. It's like I am trying to write a very long novel like harry potter geez man.

Last edited:

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
To welsh @WelshBloke since some people including you have free will to not engage in online videos let me explain this to people who don't care to watch my videos about people looking away from online videos. So people look away from anything that is so cool or gets peoples attention like online videos or digital or computerized stuff. In other words people look away from an online video while it's playing because everything's always been old school.

I

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
OK, you are saying that you don't have any mental issues. Can you please care to explain why your posts are the only ones in this thread that can be classified under the term "WALL OF TEXT"?

Some walls of text are intentionally disruptive, such as when an editor attempts to overwhelm a discussion with a mass of irrelevant kilobytes. Other walls are due to lack of awareness of good practices, such as when an editor tries to cram every one of their cogent points into a single comprehensive response that is roughly the length of a short novel. Not all long posts are walls of text; some can be nuanced and thoughtful. Just remember: the longer it is, the less of it people will read.

Does that quote above help you understand why a wall of text poster may not be in the right state of mind?

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
OK, you are saying that you don't have any mental issues. Can you please care to explain why your posts are the only ones in this thread that can be classified under the term "WALL OF TEXT"?

Does that quote above help you understand why a wall of text poster may not be in the right state of mind?

You and other people who think I have mental health issues sound absolutely ridiculous right now and you of course don't read my messages when I said it's not always about mental health. So you say just because somebody posts a wall of text means they have mental health issues? of course not and I don't post wall of text I made it into paragraphs. I do have a tone of great points or things to say so that's why the messages are so long obviously. Again obviously I know a lot of my messages are way too long. I don't expect everybody to care to read them and even if they were shorter some people still won't care to read them because that's free will again.

anyway of course people who don't wanna spread the word can be selfish and that is not helping people.

Last edited:
  • Haha

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I wanna simply say that I am so overwhelmed or my brain is overloaded by typing these long messages. So many thoughts or things to say. There is a ton to say about life or my life that it's overwhelming me. I typed or said so much that the it’s not even funny or sometimes messages won’t fit when I post them. I suppose I have said enough for now. I’ll simply say that people understand what I'm saying when I say the fact everything's always been old school or fact for short. I wanna say more about the fact but I am sure people get the gist of it or that what I say or wanna say is obvious because of the fact. So I guess it's not necessary for me to type or say all this. I know I have a ton of great things or great points to say but this is becoming way too much too frickin long. I typed 20 paragraphs. It's like I am trying to write a very long novel like harry potter geez man.
Like, you went ahead and typed this, and you're still super confident you don't have any mental health issues.
Allow me to introduce you to "racing thoughts"
Racing thoughts are fast moving and often repetitive thought patterns that can be overwhelming. They may focus on a single topic, or they may represent multiple different lines of thought.
When you have racing thoughts, you may feel like:
  • Your mind is going a mile a minute.
  • You aren’t able to slow down your thoughts.
  • Your mind isn’t able to “shut off,” and you can’t fully relax.
  • It’s difficult to focus on anything else.
  • You keep thinking about a problem that has been blown out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.