simple fact of life that everythings always been old school and alan turing

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
WTF. I think this is a war against human intellect and attention span.

#banthebot
He actually did call into that C-SPAN show last November 2022.

So he is a real guy.

I would consider this a case of damaged goods. Because if he is autistic...he didn't get the accommodation needed earlier in life, and is extremely defensive against the like verbal jabs he has received all his life.

Also, many neurotypical appeals are actually indeed superficial and pointless, and the autistic can see right through them an reject, then that pisses off the neurotypical. Thus, there is an inability to translate between mindset.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennyreid95

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Humans care a lot for

He actually did call into that C-SPAN show last November 2022.

So he is a real guy.

I would consider this a case of damaged goods. Because if he is autistic...he didn't get the accommodation needed earlier in life, and is extremely defensive against the like verbal jabs he has received all his life.

Also, many neurotypical appeals are actually indeed superficial and pointless, and the autistic can see right through them an reject, then that pisses off the neurotypical. Thus, there is an inability to translate between mindset.
Dude! He's in the same room as you. You're talking like he's not here!

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Dude! He's in the same room as you. You're talking like he's not here!
He'll just state he isn't and that he's smart.

I personally despise guardianships because my grandmother was predatorily put onto one. The county did it for less than honorable motives, and the social workers and a cop name Ted Maher decided to create a scene so the state could have "good cause". Then Maher apparently retired before custody was released back to my mother, so he couldn't be sued in an official capacity anymore, not that my mother would have known to do so. Bitch was an "off duty" officer in a relatively isolated neighborhood with no crime. The county clearly thought that a second-languager with low income like my mom would capitulate to a plea bargain.
(Also, all Democratic locale outside the DC burbs. It's county that could be called Monty)

But with kenny's conduct as is, he's not getting out of it. If he's communicating in the manner he is now to a judge or people close to him....yeah...they're going to keep him on.

Reactions: igor_kavinski

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
if you don't care to read my messages

WAY ahead of you on that one! ;)

Cute having the coder who wrote you call a talk show pretending to actually be his code "thinking".

"AI" that can effectively operate a traffic-light at an intersection to better manage traffic-flow is right around the corner.... ACTUAL human-level thought is still a LONG way off.

Just because a lot of people are too dumb to pick up on this doesn't mean it isn't 100% true.... "chat GPT" or whatever the frack "kenny" really consists of still needs a ton of work to persuade ME "he" has a pulse!

Last edited:

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Mr. WallofText who isn't married and isn't in a relationship (and likely never has been) wants you to know that you have adulterous thoughts and you're a liar if you deny it.

Apparently he thinks about other hands or something. I don't know how else he'd have any fucking clue. Oh wait... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
Hey, go fuck yourself :)
I assure you I do not have cheating thoughts or lustful thoughts.
woah what's with saying that? Don't make me swear at you back. Look So let me get this straight You mean to tell me when you see another attractive human you don't think of anything no sexy or lustful thoughts or cheating thoughts? hey I know you are denying it but it is ok.

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
Mr. WallofText who isn't married and isn't in a relationship (and likely never has been) wants you to know that you have adulterous thoughts and you're a liar if you deny it.

Apparently he thinks about other hands or something. I don't know how else he'd have any fucking clue. Oh wait... :rolleyes:

I know what I am talking about and again I did mention in my posts that I have done some fetish sexual things I was in a relationship for a little bit and didn't reach all the bases thankfully and I am still a virgin. but now I regret that I rather not do anything with any human and be a virgin since now I know everything's always been old school.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Don't make me swear at you back.

Oh noes! :tearsofjoy:

330k0r.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
He'll just state he isn't and that he's smart.

I personally despise guardianships because my grandmother was predatorily put onto one. The county did it for less than honorable motives, and the social workers and a cop name Ted Maher decided to create a scene so the state could have "good cause". Then Maher apparently retired before custody was released back to my mother, so he couldn't be sued in an official capacity anymore, not that my mother would have known to do so. Bitch was an "off duty" officer in a relatively isolated neighborhood with no crime. The county clearly thought that a second-languager with low income like my mom would capitulate to a plea bargain.
(Also, all Democratic locale outside the DC burbs. It's county that could be called Monty)

But with kenny's conduct as is, he's not getting out of it. If he's communicating in the manner he is now to a judge or people close to him....yeah...they're going to keep him on.

You still think what I am saying everything's always been old school and everything I have been saying does not make sense? So if i say this to a judge they won't let me be my own guardian? I doubt that.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
woah what's with saying that? Don't make me swear at you back. Look So let me get this straight You mean to tell me when you see another attractive human you don't think of anything no sexy or lustful thoughts or cheating thoughts? hey I know you are denying it but it is ok.
Shall we call this one, 'sin-bot'?

#banthebot

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
And always will be. ;)

Hell I have to admit "you" ARE more entertaining then certain "live" human posters around here I can think of! (not a compliment!)
And again I am ok with being a virgin and as I said before everything's always been old school and sex or computers or digital stuff is not the end all be all.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Shall we call this one, 'sin-bot'?

tinder-not-a-tinder-bot-18-lokm-right-behind-you-always-1255575.png

I hate to break it to whomever wrote this thing but it's no better then the God-bot was at appearing alive/intelligent IMO.

Not exactly a step forward and confirms the "uncanny valley" is still wide indeed!

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
Yeah people who say I am a bot you trolls cease to amaze me when I say I care to be simple, real, and smart obviously. I am smart, real, and simple. I am human.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Captante

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
If anyone subjects themselves to reading these walls...you are as broken as the OP.
I know what I am talking about...
No, you don't.
...and again I did mention in my posts that I have done some fetish sexual things I was in a relationship for a little bit...
Bestiality doesn't count, bro.
...and didn't reach all the bases thankfully and I am still a virgin...
Well yeah, when you don't participate with another human instead of the family dog, you're not going to get too far. And the fact that you still refer to sexual activity as a baseball euphemism speaks volumes to reaffirm what I said previously about your relationship history. Shocker.
...but now I regret that I rather not do anything with any human and be a virgin since now I know everything's always been old school.
I'd ask you to explain this in further detail, but I honestly just don't fucking care, and won't read a wall-of--text reply.

You need help, kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captante

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Guys, try and play nice. The guy has fairly severe autism, he's not doing this to annoy you.
Anyone who can dump that wall-o-text every time, verbatim, he's either:
1) a chat-bot doing a "brain dump", or
2) someone having fun at our expense, by copying-and-pasting a wall-o-text. So yes, he
IS doing that to "annoy" us.

#banthebot

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
If anyone subjects themselves to reading these walls...you are as broken as the OP.

No, you don't.

Bestiality doesn't count, bro.

Well yeah, when you don't participate with another human instead of the family dog, you're not going to get too far. And the fact that you still refer to sexual activity as a baseball euphemism speaks volumes to reaffirm what I said previously about your relationship history. Shocker.

I'd ask you to explain this in further detail, but I honestly just don't fucking care, and won't read a wall-of--text reply.

You need help, kid.

I have made my messages into paragraphs for some time now but people still call them walls of text well I made them even more into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

I know bestiality does not count obviously and as I said before I sort of did bestiality not full blown bestiality. I said before that I did legal fetish stuff like touching feet or touching ass. Yes I do know what I am talking about with all that I have been saying including everything's always been old school. For the trillionth time most people understand me. Did you not see this picture of this comment in the previous post?

People like you saying I need help well this guy in the comments in my videos for instance says I don't need help and I totally make sense. You are wrong to say I need help. here is proof.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 6.14.13 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
woah what's with saying that? Don't make me swear at you back.
I don't appreciate being called a liar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Look So let me get this straight You mean to tell me when you see another attractive human you don't think of anything no sexy or lustful thoughts or cheating thoughts?
That is 100% what I'm saying. I've learned that this evidently makes me asexual, and I've only recently come to understand how you allosexuals apparently experience these sexual thoughts involuntarily, I find that both gross and fascinating. It sounds really distracting. When I see an attractive person, I think "that's an attractive person", I don't visualize any sexual encounters or what they'd look like naked or anything.
hey I know you are denying it but it is ok.
Have another serving of "fuck off, buddy"!

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.