Show off your desk thread

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Boot Weasel

Dec 1, 2004
Originally posted by: JImmyK
Originally posted by: Trygve
Originally posted by: Nik

I refuse to believe that the ridiculous desk image posted by Trygve is actually his and will continue to refuse to believe until I see a new image of him sitting at the desk holding a sign that says "Yes, Nik, this is my desk."

Here you go.

(It's not a particularly *good* picture, but it is a picture.)

HAHAHAHA OMG!!! Best ownage I have seen all YEAR!! Trygve you rock!!

/waiting for Nik to say "touché"

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Vega
Here is a link to Amazon.com's review of Trygve's movie "Dragon and the Hawk".

Link

Here is my personal favorite-

LOW INTENSITY, SNORE PACKED ACTION!!!, April 7, 2002
Reviewer: "bombzout" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

Ok, this one time, I watched this show on TV where two guys from Kentucky were having a mouth-harp duel, and it was the lamest thing I ever saw.
Until I saw this.

The plot and action sequences were so engrossing that ten minutes into the film, I found myself distracted by an interesting piece of lint mined from my belly-button.
After about twenty minutes, my attention was wrenched from my lint activities by the dying wail of a fly on the TV screen committing suicide (very haunting).
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy a bad, campy martial arts flick, but the cheesy dialogue, flat characters and mechanical fight scenes this travesty vomits at the viewer are beyond human (and apparently fly) limits.

My advice would be to forget about purchasing this student film project.
Save your money and wrangle up some belly-button lint of your own! It's free, more entertaining, and altogether more worthy of your time, attention and contemplation than anything this cinematic sweat sock has to offer.
Probably more hygienic too.

:D

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
That case is a DFI LanBoy. It's unmistakeable due to the large intake 120mm fan in the front as well as the blud accent leds to accentuate the plus-cross pattern on the front. Here's a pic of my desk right before my damn samsung digicam crapped out out for a 3rd time! Can someone say RMA?

DJFuji

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999

I refuse to believe that the ridiculous desk image posted by Trygve is actually his and will continue to refuse to believe until I see a new image of him sitting at the desk holding a sign that says "Yes, Nik, this is my desk."

Here you go.

Am i the only one who thinks I've seen Trygve in the WWF/WWE somewhere?

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: SSP

Here you go.

Can I say it?.......:D

FSCKING OWNED! ;):D

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: nsafreak
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Changed around because I let someone borrow all my stuff and was bored when I got it back

Yes, in fct, that is a bottle of Propecia i nthe middle..yes "you got me" you smart person..NOW STFU about it

Closeup

side with the reciever in view

mmmm...winter break:cool:

You are eventually going to get a bigger TV right? Seeing a decent setup like that with a tiny TV almost makes me want to cry.

:(

YOU PEOPLE SUCK

*walks away, hugs tv, and crys*

:p I know, I need to get a projector or a DLP one day

syconub

Aug 7, 2004

Here you go.

PWNededeedededede~~~~`L0OLL0OlO0OLo0Lo~!!!!!1111one!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!oneone!!1!111!!!!!!1

zakee00

Golden Member
Dec 23, 2004
Originally posted by: DJFuji

Here you go.

Am i the only one who thinks I've seen Trygve in the WWF/WWE somewhere?

i seriously think ive seen him in a movie before. i cant remember which one though!!! i remember that he played a bad guy that was creepy.
awesome thread btw, bump :D

Nikamichi

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2003
Originally posted by: SSP

Here you go.

Can I say it?.......:D

FSCKING OWNED! ;):D

:D