Should schools be doing more to...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
It goes beyond this , The first or second book of Adam and eve not sure which mentions . Other men being around at the time of Adams creation . THEY were slaves to the aliens as the Aliens did create them to do the task of removing Gold from the earth.

GOD gave ADAM free choice. IN other words Good freed Adam and Lilith, that union failed . Than God took cells from adams rib and created eve. As Lilith was created in the same manner as ADAM , Which made her = . Something Adam couldn't cope with.

You can cope with women? I thought that's what Islam and Fundamentalism in general were for, so you'd never have to put with their shit.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Well, evidently the WORD and the angels wasn't enough company for God.

I don't care who we have "first contact" with. I have enough hate for everyone.
I asked you a direct question which you didn't even address - you just made some rambling post about nothing. I take that as a concession that you either can't answer the question or you don't want to answer the question. The latter is obviously more likely because anyone with the wherewithal to turn on a computer should also be sufficiently knowledgeable to answer such a straightforward question.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Circling in the drain? They're doing better than us. Germany exports more than it imports. That's not even fathomable in America.
Germany is also moving away from collectivism. Funny how that works. But that's not the point, since the question was, "[H]ow many collectivist nations have risen from third-world status?" Answer the question.

PieIsAwesome

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2007
Germany is also moving away from collectivism. Funny how that works. But that's not the point, since the question was, "[H]ow many collectivist nations have risen from third-world status?" Answer the question.

Japan and South Korea.

Both were backwards, isolated countries up until around the mid 19th century. Japan had reached modern standards by the 20th century. South Korea didn't become a 1st world nation until a few decades ago. There are South Koreans alive who still remember those times.

Admittedly, both developed and modernized by adopting western ideas.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
I asked you a direct question which you didn't even address - you just made some rambling post about nothing. I take that as a concession that you either can't answer the question or you don't want to answer the question. The latter is obviously more likely because anyone with the wherewithal to turn on a computer should also be sufficiently knowledgeable to answer such a straightforward question.

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Japan and South Korea.

Both were backwards, isolated countries up until around the mid 19th century. Japan had reached modern standards by the 20th century. South Korea didn't become a 1st world nation until a few decades ago. There are South Koreans alive who still remember those times.

Admittedly, both developed and modernized by adopting western ideas.
And by a huge infusion of western money.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
Saying nothing with a lot of words is even worse. Either answer the question, admit you don't know the answer, or stop posting.

Are you my mother now or is that just another assumption-that-is-the-mother-of-all-fuck-ups?

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
JFK said "Ask what you can do for your country" and look what happened to him.

The funny part is that the DemoRAT party has gone from that to, "Ask how much money you can steal from people who are actually working while you sit on your ass and collect their paycheck."

Nov 29, 2006
As much as i agree with what you said and would love to see the world work in harmony, its never going to happen. All most people care about is themselves. This forum included.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I see . finally sunk in your talking modern times. . You really should have put dates in place for the period your discussing than maybe he can ans your question .

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I donate a substantial amount of money to charity. Over 10% of Gross. It is really needed in times like these.