Should schools be doing more to...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
Tell me then: how many collectivist nations have risen from third-world status?

Why? Thinking of going into dumpster diving? It can mean the difference between life and death for some people, but I wouldn't recommend it as a career path. However, if you are really curious you might also ask how many non-collectivist third world countries haven't risen in status as well.

Last edited:

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
What is wrong with wanting a better world. We must isolate those who wish to spread their toxic ideals and ways. They are like a cancer on society, you must remove cancers before they spread.

You are correct, people like you would would like to isolate and kill those who don't agree with your Utopian ideas is toxic and sickening. To think you would like to indoctrinate children to think the same way (isolation/killing of those who don't hold the same ideas) is even more disturbing.

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
Also believe me, this can work. Once we start sending those who refuse to learn and comply to camps to be done away with, everyone will make sure they learn.

I was a little skeptical at first but now I'm sure you are a major Troll.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Leaders of Society should devote their life to society, society does not devote it self to the leaders. We do not need queens and kings who take all and give nothing.

And who are these leaders you speak of? Why would anyone take on extra responsibilites if everyone gets the same piece of the pie?

Brigandier

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2008
And who are these leaders you speak of? Why would anyone take on extra responsibilites if everyone gets the same piece of the pie?

The leaders would be those with the desire to rule others, in whatever version of pure bliss they can imagine or is fabricated for them to imagine.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
The leaders would be those with the desire to rule others, in whatever version of pure bliss they can imagine or is fabricated for them to imagine.

And that is how the Dictator is born. It doesn't matter what the outcome is as long as the intentions are good.

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
The job of the good government is to make sure that the needs of SELF align with the needs of the MANY. Not to make the needs of the SELF get superceded by the needs of the MANY.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
Yes it is a word a rarely use. But to hate evil is not a bad thing. This clown is evil.

Good, evil, it doesn't matter. Hate is an emotion and doesn't need any justification any more then I need to justify having hands and feet.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Good, evil, it doesn't matter. Hate is an emotion and doesn't need any justification any more then I need to justify having hands and feet.

So called human beings are emotional beings. Until we replace Hate with love. For each other hate is a word that describes hurt and pain in a manner. Does 50% of the American people want War with other nations? Making that nations people hate us. This hate for us is in fact justified. The truth is your vote has no power to change the direction of this nation. You believe a lie as I use to. Wake up If you want killing . Kill the people who are making this nation do wrong in the name of freedom . Freedom needs to be redefined as OUR choices as an individual are removed . Freedom is free choice. Every law passed that removes individual choice removes freedom. The living Word did say . Make not laws least ye be bound by them . The living word was more than a man He was understanding.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
So called human beings are emotional beings. Until we replace Hate with love. For each other hate is a word that describes hurt and pain in a manner. Does 50% of the American people want War with other nations? Making that nations people hate us. This hate for us is in fact justified. The truth is your vote has no power to change the direction of this nation. You believe a lie as I use to. Wake up If you want killing . Kill the people who are making this nation do wrong in the name of freedom . Freedom needs to be redefined as OUR choices as an individual are removed . Freedom is free choice. Every law passed that removes individual choice removes freedom. The living Word did say . Make not laws least ye be bound by them . The living word was more than a man He was understanding.

Like I said, hate makes the world go round. God hated being alone, so he created man. Man hated being alone, so God created woman. Man hated his brother, so he killed him. God hated man for killing his brother, so he created hell and then he made a list of all the things he hated and gave it to Moses. Love is just another word for hate.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Why? Thinking of going into dumpster diving? It can mean the difference between life and death for some people, but I wouldn't recommend it as a career path. However, if you are really curious you might also ask how many non-collectivist third world countries haven't risen in status as well.
So you can't name a single collectivist nation which has risen from third-world status? That's what I thought.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
God wasn't alone . In the beginning the WORD was with GOD. Your understanding of why God did what he did is Pure BS, God created the angles first . WHAT IS GOD of the Bible. If you read scripture with the book of Enoch include everthing changes . The perspective changes. God is likely a title of a commander and angles who deliever the word of God are likely astroNUTS. For they are clearly of flesh. Those who corrupted man were forced to stay here. THERE STILL here and always have been . There were 200 in the beginning. If they breed is not clear other than with human women. Add the book of enoch changes everthing. THE book of enoch weather true or not is very old . Reading it is is enligtenments beginning. Just remember when we have First contact it will be with these beings and not the one called GOD.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I'm not a historian, but I don't think any part of Western Europe arose to prominence while sporting a collectivist mentality. That came later and is why they are now circling the drain.

There was 1 . The HRcC It was hugh. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRER SPAIN

Last edited:

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
So you can't name a single collectivist nation which has risen from third-world status? That's what I thought.

I never said I couldn't name one, but you are welcome to jump to conclusions and say slanderous things if that's what makes you happy. After all, hate makes the world go round.

wuliheron

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2011
God wasn't alone . In the beginning the WORD was with GOD. Your understanding of why God did what he did is Pure BS, God created the angles first . WHAT IS GOD of the Bible. If you read scripture with the book of Enoch include everthing changes . The perspective changes. God is likely a title of a commander and angles who deliever the word of God are likely astroNUTS. For they are clearly of flesh. Those who corrupted man were forced to stay here. THERE STILL here and always have been . There were 200 in the beginning. If they breed is not clear other than with human women. Add the book of enoch changes everthing. THE book of enoch weather true or not is very old . Reading it is is enligtenments beginning. Just remember when we have First contact it will be with these beings and not the one called GOD.

Well, evidently the WORD and the angels wasn't enough company for God.

I don't care who we have "first contact" with. I have enough hate for everyone.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
It goes beyond this , The first or second book of Adam and eve not sure which mentions . Other men being around at the time of Adams creation . THEY were slaves to the aliens as the Aliens did create them to do the task of removing Gold from the earth.

GOD gave ADAM free choice. IN other words Good freed Adam and Lilith, that union failed . Than God took cells from adams rib and created eve. As Lilith was created in the same manner as ADAM , Which made her = . Something Adam couldn't cope with.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
I'm not a historian, but I don't think any part of Western Europe arose to prominence while sporting a collectivist mentality. That came later and is why they are now circling the drain.

Circling in the drain? They're doing better than us. Germany exports more than it imports. That's not even fathomable in America.