Shooting at FRC washington office

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
So if you advocate the wholesale slaughter of the buildings occupants, surely you are saddened the shooter did not manage to kill anyone right?

Sorry but these are the worst of the worst, while I am not sadden that they weren't killed, if they were the world would be a better place.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Sorry but these are the worst of the worst, while I am not sadden that they weren't killed, if they were the world would be a better place.

Are they worse than someone advocating the wholesale slaughter of a building full of people? I think you are worse, worse by far. I am not that familiar with FRC, but do they want to kill you? What specifically have they done that makes them worthy of being murdered? Have they committed the most heinous acts of all, having a different political POV than yourself?

I would like to hear how you can possibly justify your multiple comments of wanting to see a whole building full of people slaughtered. Maybe some of those who were killed in Aurora were to the right of you, that must make you all smiles and giggles too.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
So chucky is a spidey alt, good to know.

I do find it odd, your given a timeout, told your unwelcome here for a period of time, rather than go find something else to do, your compulsion forces you to create and login.

I'm sure there is a clinical psychological condition that includes that behavior, it just escapes me atm.

Right, I'm a Spidey alt. With a join date from 1999. With such 'C level executive' smarts, you could go to 'D level'! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup: Lulz....

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
There are almost assuredly alts here. Incorruptible is one I'm sure, I'm 99% sure First is another. I'm not an alt, and I don't have another profile here. Not sure what else to say...

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
There are almost assuredly alts here. Incorruptible is one I'm sure, I'm 99% sure First is another. I'm not an alt, and I don't have another profile here. Not sure what else to say...

I am sure there are some as well, but I have no idea who may or may not be one. If you are sure someone is an alt, open a thread in the mod forum and ask them to research into it. They will. They did it when I showed up and are confident I am not an alt (especially considering I have posted on many other forums - and am banned from no other forums unlike the lies others like to tell).

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
I really don't care one way or another. A post is a post. Unless the behaviour of the alt is truly annoying (such as Incorruptible...First/Dave is fine, he's just entertaining), it's not a big problem with me. Why people alt is a mystery to me though. It just makes no sense unless you've been banned. If you've been banned, why would one want to go back to a place they're not wanted? Makes no sense...

Apr 27, 2012

I am not an alt. When I first joined these forums there were people who suspected I was an alt and the mods even contacted me about and looked into it