Shooting at FRC washington office

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Such tolerant, tolerant [people I assume without any hard proof] are liberals. Can't you see how tolerant they are? The [political orientation of this shooter which I am assuming before it is known for sure is] somewhere on the left wishing death on a CEO for [what I assume without the facts yet being known] are his personal beliefs and surprised some [person I am deciding withou really knowing yet must be a] liberal carries the attack out.

According to a Fox News report: “A suspect walked in and started yelling about things they (FRC) supported & opened fire.”

A security guard was shot at the office of the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C., this morning. (Earlier reports suggested, erroneously, that two had been shot.) The suspect is reportedly in custody.

Your misleading attack title has been edited, as well as your OP. You obviously need a break from posting.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Such tolerant, tolerant liberals. Can't you see how tolerant they are? The left wishing death on a CEO for his personal beliefs and surprised some liberal carries the attack out.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/shoot...cil-office-in-dc/article/2504989#.UCvRTdl37Zx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville_Unitarian_Universalist_church_shooting

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated[2][3] fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

During the interview Adkisson stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets. Adkisson made statements that because he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them into office. Adkisson stated that he had held these beliefs for about the last ten years.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Was the guard black? Then it would be a good shoot, right? They're all thugs anyways.

Keep this nonsense out of here. Even if YOU meant it sarcastically, your statement is still what it is. There are hundreds of people who read this, and many wouldn't necessarily know you were being sarcastic. Your recent history of over the top posts has earned you a little time off. See you in a few days. -Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I have no idea if the shooter was a leftist/liberal/Democrat and any insane excuses the shooter may have thought he had, but if the left continues to incite violence they shouldn't act surprised when it happens.
In his sig Phokus even points out who his enemies and targets are.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
You don't blame this kind of shit on political affiliation. He could have just as easily been out to kill abortion clinic workers. This needs to be condemned from all sides and not used as any kind of political victory dance from either side.

Jan 25, 2011
You don't blame this kind of shit on political affiliation. He could have just as easily been out to kill abortion clinic workers. This needs to be condemned from all sides and not used as any kind of political victory dance from either side.

^^^^^ 100%

This both begins and ends my contribution to this thread since it will decay into a steaming pile of shit without question. Not that it didn't already start as one.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I have no idea if the shooter was a leftist/liberal/Democrat and any insane excuses the shooter may have thought he had, but if the left continues to incite violence they shouldn't act surprised when it happens.
In his sig Phokus even points out who his enemies and targets are.

Libel much?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Also:

600 bucks to curb stomp a liberal? SO worth it. - Spidey07

Pot meet Kettle Spidey

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Good for you sir! There is something really wrong with people who see a tragedy and immediately seek ways to exploit it for political gain.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
:thumbsup:

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003

:thumbsup:

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Spidey trolls for attention, wife won't give him sex because he's a sissy, News at 11.

micrometers

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
To start off, we don't know anything about the shooter. For all we know, he could be a disgruntled ex-employee.

Secondly, no one was killed. I guess liberals don't keep up with their firearms training.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Good for you sir! There is something really wrong with people who see a tragedy and immediately seek ways to exploit it for political gain.

Yeah, like all the dimlibs calling for gun control after any major incident, and all those whiners (hello obummer!) trying to use the Giffords shooting as a political tool against conservatives. They'd never do that. :rolleyes:

Just another example of the tolerant left.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008

Good Post.

I generally disagree with you most of the time.

But I must say this thread would've been better if people listen to what this post said.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Was the guard black? Then it would be a good shoot, right? They're all thugs anyways.

No it wouldnt and it makes me sick to think that there are people in this country that think like you. Im as white as you can physically be and even I know that everyone is equally a human.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Such tolerant, tolerant liberals...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...Conservative-Family-Research-Council-Building
A source told FoxNews.com that the suspect "made statements regarding their policies, and then opened fire with a gun striking a security guard.” The gunman may also have been carrying a bag from Chick-fil-A, a restaurant that has been attacked by those on the left because of its owner’s stance against gay marriage and has been all over the news in recent weeks.

and

Sources told FoxNews.com that after the guard took away the shooter’s gun, the suspect said, "Don't shoot me, it was not about you, it was what this place stands for."

Nov 29, 2006

Wow we agree for once.