sheesh watching DrPhil

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: waggy
so she brought him on TV. he agreed to come.

he has take lie detector test. actually 2 of them. first one he failed 2nd one he passed. there is a lot of arguing over hate 1st. he was on some mood altering drugs (depression etC). CPS and the police department have investigated and found NOTHING. in fact CPS even said they think the mother if filling the head of the kid with the BS to get back at the husband.

while hte child has had a torn Libya (which does happen without sex) and the child told a different Gyno that her dad has stuck his penis in her Virgina (which the doctor said there was no physical signs of it).

there is NO proof on it. YET everyone is saying he is a child molester. this guys life is ruined because of it.

so far even DrPhil is saying he done it. its sickening.

either way, i think the guy molested her... i don't think he had sex with her, but i think he molested her. his body language and things he said in the first time they met on the show were just obvious as hell.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: allisolm
Libya? Virgina? Is this a girl or a globe?

heh trying to watch TV (i really need a new one. sigh a 19 inch is to small) and goof off on the internet.

sometimes i forget that on ATOT spelling matters more then what is said.

haha i get it, now :) :thumbsup:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: jmebonner
I watched this a while back, so I'm thinking it must be a rerun. The guy was an idiot. I liked how, before the test, he said "If I'm cleared by the test, I want an apology from ALL OF YOU" Then DR. Phil said, well, what if the test says you're guilty? The pervert said, well, they're pretty accurate, but I know I'm not guilty, so it doesn't matter what the test says.

IDIOT.

I could kill the dad of the little girl. Dr. Phil made him look like a fool.

yeah he sure did.

trouble is there is NO proof that he did it. in fact all evidence says just the opposite.

guess if accused of such a thing DO NOT GO ON DR. PHIL!

yeah, but what he said and what he acted like on the first show says otherwise...

dr. phil: "before we take this test, are you sure you've never, ever sexually molested your daughter?"

molester: "........... (about 10 second pause to think)...... yeah, i'm sure..."

wtf does he need to think for?!

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: eits
I watched this a while back, so I'm thinking it must be a rerun. The guy was an idiot. I liked how, before the test, he said "If I'm cleared by the test, I want an apology from ALL OF YOU" Then DR. Phil said, well, what if the test says you're guilty? The pervert said, well, they're pretty accurate, but I know I'm not guilty, so it doesn't matter what the test says.

IDIOT.

yeah he sure did.

trouble is there is NO proof that he did it. in fact all evidence says just the opposite.

yeah, but what he said and what he acted like on the first show says otherwise...

dr. phil: "before we take this test, are you sure you've never, ever sexually molested your daughter?"

molester: "........... (about 10 second pause to think)...... yeah, i'm sure..."

yeah Dr. PHil asked if he has ever had his tungue in his daughters mouth. he took a minute to say no.

while i am sure he has not stuck anything in her. he may have mollested her some way.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: eits

IDIOT.

yeah he sure did.

yeah Dr. PHil asked if he has ever had his tungue in his daughters mouth. he took a minute to say no.

while i am sure he has not stuck anything in her. he may have mollested her some way.

a dad sticking his tongue in his daughter's mouth is molestation, in my book... it also falls in the category of "perverted," "creepy," "sick," and "disgusting."