sheesh watching DrPhil

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
so she brought him on TV. he agreed to come.

he has take lie detector test. actually 2 of them. first one he failed 2nd one he passed. there is a lot of arguing over hate 1st. he was on some mood altering drugs (depression etC). CPS and the police department have investigated and found NOTHING. in fact CPS even said they think the mother if filling the head of the kid with the BS to get back at the husband.

while hte child has had a torn Libya (which does happen without sex) and the child told a different Gyno that her dad has stuck his penis in her Virgina (which the doctor said there was no physical signs of it).

there is NO proof on it. YET everyone is saying he is a child molester. this guys life is ruined because of it.

so far even DrPhil is saying he done it. its sickening.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: waggy

he has take lie detector test. actually 2 of them. first one he failed 2nd one he passed. there is a lot of arguing over hate 1st. he was on some mood altering drugs (depression etC). CPS and the police department have investigated and found NOTHING. in fact CPS even said they think the mother if filling the head of the kid with the BS to get back at the husband.

while hte child has had a torn Libya (which does happen without sex) and the child told a different Gyno that her dad has stuck his penis in her Virgina (which the doctor said there was no physical signs of it).

there is NO proof on it. YET everyone is saying he is a child molester. this guys life is ruined because of it.

Are you on drugs? Honestly, why would you post this crap?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: djheater

because i wanted to? or do i need to ask for your permission next time?

ScottFern

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: djheater

CHILL. OUT.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: allisolm
Libya? Virgina? Is this a girl or a globe?

heh trying to watch TV (i really need a new one. sigh a 19 inch is to small) and goof off on the internet.

sometimes i forget that on ATOT spelling matters more then what is said.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
I like how you spell labia and vagina.

I don't recall you ever having spelling/grammar issues before.

hahahaa.

oh man.

thanks but i am one of the worst here. not as bad as err crap forgot his name now, anyway he was really bad!

sigh i will remember his name when trying to do something like take a dump. s

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Sounds like he's a dumbass for agreeing to go onto a TV show to discuss whether or not he molested his child.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Bad speller - Goosemaster? Apologies in advance to him if not correct.

I saw the first show about these people and I don't know if he did anything to the girl, but he is really, really creepy.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: lokiju
Sounds like he's a dumbass for agreeing to go onto a TV show to discuss whether or not he molested his child.

yeah. even though by the evidence he is innocent. he is still a idiot.

child molestation is like rape. all it takes is the accusation to ruin a persons life.

Bad speller - Goosemaster?

I saw the first show about these people and I don't know if he did anything to the girl, but he is really, really creepy.

no it was not goose. i want to say something like (deleted because i was not right heh)

yeah he was creepy. 21 yr old dating a 14-15?

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Bad speller - Goosemaster?

Probably funboy42 (Jason). He's a barrel of monkeys when he's all liquored up on prescription pain meds. :p

ryan256

Platinum Member
Jul 22, 2005
heh trying to watch TV (i really need a new one. sigh a 19 inch is to small) and goof off on the internet.

sometimes i forget that on ATOT spelling matters more then what is said.

Uh... spelling matters in helping us understand what the hell it is you're trying to say. So far all I got was some guy has been accused of child molestation. Is this case one where mom is telling the kid to say things??

Oct 4, 2004
thanks but i am one of the worst here. not as bad as err crap forgot his name now, anyway he was really bad!

sigh i will remember his name when trying to do something like take a dump. s

this guy?

:Q:shocked::D

Edit: Okay, back on topic. I know children can be led to believe strange crap and fabricate stories - but the particular testimony the kid gave the GYN is pretty serious stuff. 3 year olds are dumb, but dumb enough to believe something as astounding as that?

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: SmoochyTX
What's a torn Libya? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing, but when I read your post I literally laughed some cookie I was eating onto my screen.

jme5343

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003
I watched this a while back, so I'm thinking it must be a rerun. The guy was an idiot. I liked how, before the test, he said "If I'm cleared by the test, I want an apology from ALL OF YOU" Then DR. Phil said, well, what if the test says you're guilty? The pervert said, well, they're pretty accurate, but I know I'm not guilty, so it doesn't matter what the test says.

IDIOT.

I could kill the dad of the little girl. Dr. Phil made him look like a fool.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: jmebonner
I watched this a while back, so I'm thinking it must be a rerun. The guy was an idiot. I liked how, before the test, he said "If I'm cleared by the test, I want an apology from ALL OF YOU" Then DR. Phil said, well, what if the test says you're guilty? The pervert said, well, they're pretty accurate, but I know I'm not guilty, so it doesn't matter what the test says.

IDIOT.

yeah he sure did.

trouble is there is NO proof that he did it. in fact all evidence says just the opposite.

guess if accused of such a thing DO NOT GO ON DR. PHIL!

jme5343

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003

yeah he sure did.

trouble is there is NO proof that he did it. in fact all evidence says just the opposite.

Hmmm, maybe this is a follow-up? On the first one I never heard anything about a second lie detector test. Honestly, on the first, I believed the guy. Then the test came back positive and the test-giver said it seemed like the guy was trying to defeat the test by moving around.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

yeah he sure did.

Hmmm, maybe this is a follow-up? On the first one I never heard anything about a second lie detector test. Honestly, on the first, I believed the guy. Then the test came back positive and the test-giver said it seemed like the guy was trying to defeat the test by moving around.

yeah he took a 2nd one and he passed.

then it came out he was on some medicine for depression and somehting else. wich has a history of giving false postives.

also there was some trouble with the first test. the 2nd guy read the first one and said it was biased.

not to mention all medical evidance says nothing happened to the girl.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

IDIOT.

yeah he sure did.

or ever take a lie detector test for anything. even in your OP you said he failed one and passed one. guess which one has more weight....

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Citrix

IDIOT.

yeah he sure did.

or ever take a lie detector test for anything. even in your OP you said he failed one and passed one. guess which one has more weight....

yeah i know everyone is going to beleive the negitive one. but considering there is medical reasons for the failer and NO medical evidance (in fact the gyno wrote a letter saying he thought hte mother was coaching the young girl).

i don't think he did it. just that he is a idiot for going on the show hehe.