Seymour Hersh: Most everything we were told about Bin Laden's killing was a lie

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
Of course it obfuscates. It's a conspiracy theory. Righties love any conspiracy theory that tends to discredit Obama the way they love their own mothers. Hell, they believe it before they hear it. They treated Clinton & Carter much the same.

This is much more than about Obama.

The jihadi networks are so well established as part of Pakistan's DNA that any nuke attack has plausible deniability written all over it.

Plus, their military is no joke; the US has been abetting it for decades. Plus, the Pakistanis will make Israel into a glass parking lot if America all out invades/attacks the Pakistani homeland. You can be sure of it. That is the main reason America is 'allied' with a snake like Pakistan.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
This is much more than about Obama.

The jihadi networks are so well established as part of Pakistan's DNA that any nuke attack has plausible deniability written all over it.

Plus, their military is no joke; the US has been abetting it for decades. Plus, the Pakistanis will make Israel into a glass parking lot if America all out invades/attacks the Pakistani homeland. You can be sure of it. That is the main reason America is 'allied' with a snake like Pakistan.

Got your own little conspiracy theory hate fest going on, huh?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Well it is in a book. People don't fib about this kind of stuff to make a buck. I'm convinced.
lol +1

I know my information is correct because I read it in a book. I wrote it down in the book, then I read it.