Seth Yatovitz = Whiny Crybaby Loser POS -trying to force city of Burlingame to remove ALL Yellow Ribbons

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Feldenak
A disgruntled California man has demanded the mayor of Burlingame remove the many yellow ribbons displayed on a major retail thoroughfare and to apologize to "any person who may have been offended by his illegal actions," reports the San Mateo Daily Journal.

You just gotta love "The People's Republic of California"
rolleye.gif
Well according to inbred paint chip eaters from Alabama. Listen Bubba, don't judge the whoe state because of some idiot expressing his right to free speech. Just like you he, is entitled to be an idiot.

Actually, I won't disagree, there are paint-chip eating rednecks in Alabama, and I can't wait to move back up north.

I base my opinion of the PRC on legislation enacted by that state's government.
Well ignorance is bliss Bubba. Trust me, the vast majority of Californians are as Patriotic and the uneducated masses who are toold what the need to know from Rush Limbaugh. Plus if you are intelligent, have all your teeth and have the ability to form a lucid thought I can assure you the you'd love this place.

1) Rush Limbaugh is an idiot
2) I'd rather not live on a major, active fault line thanks.

Edit:
Sounds very much like the Neo Neanderthals..err Conservatives.
Yeah, I'd definately enjoy being your neighbor.
rolleye.gif
Well if you were my nieghbor I'm sure I'd complain about the cars you have on blocks in your front yard. BTW, your Mobile Home would survuve an Earthquake.. much better than a Tornado.

Did you miss the part where I stated I can't wait to move back up north (ie. Not from the Deep South/Alabama). Perhaps I wasn't clear enough?
1) I'm from the Midwest, not the Deep South (Thank God for small favors)
2) I'm not from the Deep South or any of its byproducts (ie. West Virginia)
3) I'm not from Alabama.
4) 1 car, not on blocks, runs fine.
5) Mobile home? Nope, I personally live in a nice quiet subdivision.
6) I'm not from the Deep South and will be moving out of this Hellhole as soon as I graduate.
7) I'm not from Alabama.

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: drewshin
public property = no

private property = ok

people put up yellow ribbons on public property, what's to prevent others to drape a "no blood for oil" banner right over the ribbons? where will it stop, it would get out of hand very easily. if most people in the community want ribbons, put it on their houses, it'd probably look a lot nicer anyway.

Maybe the town can sidestep this issue by taking down all the yellow ribbons that private individuals put on public property and replace them with yellow ribbons that the town bought.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
A disgruntled California man has demanded the mayor of Burlingame remove the many yellow ribbons displayed on a major retail thoroughfare and to apologize to "any person who may have been offended by his illegal actions," reports the San Mateo Daily Journal.

rolleye.gif
Well according to inbred paint chip eaters from Alabama. Listen Bubba, don't judge the whoe state because of some idiot expressing his right to free speech. Just like you he, is entitled to be an idiot.

Actually, I won't disagree, there are paint-chip eating rednecks in Alabama, and I can't wait to move back up north.

Well ignorance is bliss Bubba. Trust me, the vast majority of Californians are as Patriotic and the uneducated masses who are toold what the need to know from Rush Limbaugh. Plus if you are intelligent, have all your teeth and have the ability to form a lucid thought I can assure you the you'd love this place.

Edit:
rolleye.gif
Well if you were my nieghbor I'm sure I'd complain about the cars you have on blocks in your front yard. BTW, your Mobile Home would survuve an Earthquake.. much better than a Tornado.

Did you miss the part where I stated I can't wait to move back up north (ie. Not from the Deep South/Alabama). Perhaps I wasn't clear enough?
3) I'm not from Alabama.
6) I'm not from the Deep South and will be moving out of this Hellhole as soon as I graduate.
7) I'm not from Alabama.
Then you have no excuse for your ignorance!:) j/k

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
I did a Google on Mr.Yatovitz.
It seems he has trouble with others in his community, and it only took a few minutes for me to find his address, and I am a n00b when it comes to that sort of stuff. I guess it is all how you phrase the question.....

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Need to tie a yellow ribbon around his testicles, and pull it real tight. Keep the fella from breeding.

KK

OFFascist

Jun 10, 2002
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
I did a Google on Mr.Yatovitz.
It seems he has trouble with others in his community, and it only took a few minutes for me to find his address, and I am a n00b when it comes to that sort of stuff. I guess it is all how you phrase the question.....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Seth+Yatovitz+Palo+Alto

I was even able to find an email address in one of the links.

Pentv1@pacbell.net

However its no guarentee that its him, since we have no clue how many Seth Yatovitzs there are in Palo Alto, Ca but there you go.

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002

rolleye.gif

Edit:
rolleye.gif
Hey, way to sink down to his level to try and prove him wrong.

Not that I think his original statement was wrong, but you have an issue with him grouping all Californians into the same category. I have a newsflash for you, he's right. And you are too about many people from the South. Many stereotypes are based on some truth. I'll tell you this: California has a far higher percentage of liberals than the entire South has of rednecks.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

rolleye.gif

Edit:
rolleye.gif

3) I'm not from Alabama.
7) I'm not from Alabama.

Well Goddamn! I never wanted your sorry ass in my state to begin with. West Virginia is in the South? What a MORON! Jesus, where do you live in Alabama? I will come lead you out of my state.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ilmater

Not that I think his original statement was wrong, but you have an issue with him grouping all Californians into the same category. I have a newsflash for you, he's right. And you are too about many people from the South. Many stereotypes are based on some truth. I'll tell you this: California has a far higher percentage of liberals than the entire South has of rednecks.
And you know this how?