Screw bathroom etiquette

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Jeff7181
The worst bathroom situation is the huge communcal troughs. They have those at Joe Louis Arena and it's disgusting... especially when you get some drunk bastard who squeezes in and rubs elbows with the men on either side of him as he wags his penis around while peeing.

WTF? I've never seen one of those in my life. That's for a god damn cow to drink out of. Not for me to piss in.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Funny thing is I have to walk by the women's bathroom on my way to the men's bathroom at work, and I can't think of a time during business hours I walked by there and didn't hear women chatting it up in there. Since when did the bathroom become a social place?

we're talking about you. :p

i've never met anyone in a women's bathroom who wasn't nice, and willing to converse. it's like a bonding place for us.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Originally posted by: CraKaJaX
The worst bathroom situation is the huge communcal troughs. They have those at Joe Louis Arena and it's disgusting... especially when you get some drunk bastard who squeezes in and rubs elbows with the men on either side of him as he wags his penis around while peeing.

WTF? I've never seen one of those in my life. That's for a god damn cow to drink out of. Not for me to piss in.

troughs are amazing. They speed up the process about 100 fold, which is a good thing when you've been drinking all day and have to piss like a race horse.

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Funny thing is I have to walk by the women's bathroom on my way to the men's bathroom at work, and I can't think of a time during business hours I walked by there and didn't hear women chatting it up in there. Since when did the bathroom become a social place?

i've never met anyone in a women's bathroom who wasn't nice, and willing to converse. it's like a bonding place for us.

Do women talk while on the pot, or just congregate outside the stalls?

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002

Do women talk while on the pot, or just congregate outside the stalls?

I hear they have sofas and recliners in there.

I imagine its like The View or something.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
I fail to see how a Prince Albert touches the G-Spot OR the Clit more than a regular boner does. FAIL!
you wouldn't understand.

I was waiting for that. Well done being predictable. :roll:

The vagina is most sensitive at the entrance, the clitoris and around the gspot area. The Prince Albert is not anywhere near the gspot during most positions, and even when in the correct area it is unlikely to put enough pressure on it to raise stimulation over a natural penis. Often the fact that it exists and can be felt increases sensation and enjoyment.

...but yeah, I must be a virgin. You're the only person on AT who has ever had sex. :roll:

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
why are you holding on to it like its gonna fall off?

No, but have you ever seen a firehose get turned on when nobody's holding on to it? Same deal.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
I fail to see how a Prince Albert touches the G-Spot OR the Clit more than a regular boner does. FAIL!
you wouldn't understand.

The vagina is most sensitive at the entrance, the clitoris and around the gspot area. The Prince Albert is not anywhere near the gspot during most positions, and even when in the correct area it is unlikely to put enough pressure on it to raise stimulation over a natural penis. Often the fact that it exists and can be felt increases sensation and enjoyment.

...but yeah, I must be a virgin. You're the only person on AT who has ever had sex. :roll:
grow up. :roll:

you know so much about the vagina i'd guess you must have one.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
you wouldn't understand.

I guess yours must be in the process of closing over.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
you wouldn't understand.

only when you're around.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
you wouldn't understand.

only when you're around.

:brokenheart:

GoatMonkey

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2005
Originally posted by: OdiN
Originally posted by: Anubis
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
I've stopped taking the stalls in the corner at work (there are three urinals in the mens room here). I always go to the middle now because it's the one with the least amount of urine on the floor.

Funny thing is yesterday I was using the middle urinal and a guy walked in, stopped dead in his tracks after he saw me, and he went straight for the stalls. :laugh:MAO!!!

is there like uncontrollable dribbleage that occurs some time during the process, and guys can't help but drip some on the floor? that's all i want to know. :p

just turn on a hose and let it run adn then shut it off real fast and watch what happens,

same thing happens to us

Also...does anyone have the issue where after sex you can sometimes end up with two streams that shoot out in different directions, and the angle is just different enough so that both cannot go into the damned toilet?

Also known as Split Pee.

I wouldn't suggest making soup from it though.

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
just go to the damn bathroom and do your business. it's not a freaking bath house for chrissake.

TheAdvocate

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2005
Originally posted by: GoatMonkey
Originally posted by: OdiN
Also...does anyone have the issue where after sex you can sometimes end up with two streams that shoot out in different directions, and the angle is just different enough so that both cannot go into the damned toilet?

Also known as Split Pee.

I wouldn't suggest making soup from it though.

I just shot coffee out of my nose.

How about the classic morning wood piss? a/k/a the back wall handstand? Nothing like trying to get horizontal cause little buddy is as rigid as a flag pole.

I have a friend who's kinda short, so he has to go tip toe to reach the wall to brace himself. He's fallen in before when his hands slipped.

oddyager

Diamond Member
May 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: oddyager
Originally posted by: Kirby64
Originally posted by: Thegonagle
I know one guy who always uses the stall because he has a cock piercing that results in an "uneven" stream. But he has a small ... car.

Why would you ever do that to the little buddy? That's just so wrong :(

I think piercings in general are stupid and look retarded... but why THERE?!

Gives the ladies greater pleasure, so they say.

That is not even worth worrying about, let alone taking any type of action. Reminds me of the old joke, how can you tell when a woman has an orgasm?

Who cares....

Hey, if someone is comfortable fitting a bull ring down there more power to them.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: miniMUNCH
It just makes me laugh when guys use the stalls to take a leak.

Just like guys that take showers in their briefs or boxers at the gym. Those are the same guys then put on their business dress clothes and get into their raised, turbo diesel F350 extended cab to go back to their office job.

Why are you following these men from the shower to the parking lot?

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
you wouldn't understand.

only when you're around.

That is absolutely hilarious :laugh: :laugh:

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Originally posted by: ATLien247
I usually just sit down to pee if I get up during the night. Saves me the trouble of turning on a light and then bumping into shit on the way back to bed because I can't see anything.

Man card, please. :D

Dude, don't knock it till you've tried it. Like I said, it beats turning on a light and having to wait for your eyes to adjust and then being blind for a minute or so after you turn it off and make your way back to bed. :p

Besides, if your masculinity is defined by whether or not you stand up everytime you pee I think you've probably got other major issues to work out.

Fair enough. I haven't tried it because I haven't had the need to try it. Either you guys have a small bladder, sleep a lot longer than I do, or suffer from the general afflictions that come with old age.

The only time I ever have to get up at night to urinate is after heavy drinking. At that point, I am too drunk to care how bad my aim is... much to my wife's chagrin.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I usually just sit down to pee if I get up during the night. Saves me the trouble of turning on a light and then bumping into shit on the way back to bed because I can't see anything.

Man card, please. :D

Dude, don't knock it till you've tried it. Like I said, it beats turning on a light and having to wait for your eyes to adjust and then being blind for a minute or so after you turn it off and make your way back to bed. :p

Besides, if your masculinity is defined by whether or not you stand up everytime you pee I think you've probably got other major issues to work out.

Fair enough. I haven't tried it because I haven't had the need to try it. Either you guys have a small bladder, sleep a lot longer than I do, or suffer from the general afflictions that come with old age.

The only time I ever have to get up at night to urinate is after heavy drinking. At that point, I am too drunk to care how bad my aim is... much to my wife's chagrin.

I usually wake up around 4:30-5AM and since I usually drink a glass of water before bed I generally have the urge to pee in the AM and then I go back to bed for another 1 hour or so. I sleep about 8 hours a night (10PM-6AM).