SCOTUS hearing on Roe V Wade

Page 34 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Damn the Onion is brutal but hits the mark.
fVNyV8c.png

Medicine Head

Banned
Dec 10, 2021
Little bit over the top but I lol'd

What promises did Hillary keep?

To keep one foot in the grave at all times?View attachment 54172View attachment 54173View attachment 54174

I don't want my grandmother running the nation, thank you very much.

But seriously, you keep bashing Trump I might have to bring Hillary into this debate and you don't want that.

You want a meme war? Well, a meme war we shall have!

View attachment 54169

View attachment 54170

ps. Look into it. All those promises were kept (but you wont find it on google because they've censored all pro trump websites and material) Just like they did on facebook during the 2016 election.
Do the following to calm down there my friend. Just repeat the following to yourself.
"Twentyfive Thousand"
"One Thousand"
"Minimums Minimums"
"Five Hundred"
"Gear Down Gear Down"
"Four Hundred"
"Sink Rate Sink Rate"
"Pull Up Pull Up"
"Three Hundred"
"Dont Sink Dont Sink"
"Terrarin Terrain Pull Up Pull Up"
"Two Hundred"
"One Hundred"
"Banked Angle Banked Angle Don't Sink Terain Pull Up Terain"
"Fifity Fourty pull up Thirty Banked Angle Terain Twenty Stall Stall Stall Stall Sink Rate Dont Sink"
"Ten"

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
I only want to debate if people are interested in sticking around now after all we've been through. If nobody wants me here I will leave seeing I am outnumbered at least 10 to 1. I need feedback to make proper decision.

Good. Log back into your other account and STFU.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
What times we live in when the chief justice of the SCOTUS has to beg the others to try and not destroy everything the SCOTUS stands for and to try and keep the SCOTUS in a position of protecting the constitution and the rule of law.

Fuck the SCOTUS.

The last POTUS didn't follow the law. Certain lawmakers ignore subpoenas. They are illegitimate criminals. What's good for them is good for us. Their rulings are now mere suggestions and nothing more. Good luck if they think they are overturning Roe. As mentioned before, when 3/4 of the country can agree on any topic it's a not starter. I wish the conservative members of the court good luck enforcing their agenda as it related to that issue.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I only want to debate if people are interested in sticking around now after all we've been through. If nobody wants me here I will leave seeing I am outnumbered at least 10 to 1. I need feedback to make proper decision.
I think you need to go clean the sand out of your vagina, and stop crying about 10 v 1 that was self induced. You sound like the school slut who fucks the entire football team, and then cries about being called a whore.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Do the following to calm down there my friend. Just repeat the following to yourself.
"Twentyfive Thousand"
"One Thousand"
"Minimums Minimums"
"Five Hundred"
"Gear Down Gear Down"
"Four Hundred"
"Sink Rate Sink Rate"
"Pull Up Pull Up"
"Three Hundred"
"Dont Sink Dont Sink"
"Two Hundred"
"One Hundred"
"Fifity Fourty pull up Thirty Banked Angle Terain Twenty Stall Stall Stall Stall Sink Rate Dont Sink"
"Ten"
The username "Meth Head" would suit you much better than "Medicne Head".

• Haha
Reactions: Storm-Chaser

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
"Twentyfive Thousand"
"One Thousand"
"Minimums Minimums"
"Five Hundred"
"Gear Down Gear Down"
"Four Hundred"
"Sink Rate Sink Rate"
"Pull Up Pull Up"
"Three Hundred"
"Dont Sink Dont Sink"
"Two Hundred"
"One Hundred"
"Ten"
"Touch...touchd...touchdow...Lake Lake Lake Lake"

Reactions: Amol S.

Storm-Chaser

Mar 18, 2020
Get the fuck out of here, you worthless traitor.
You hate this nation so I think you should be the one considered a traitor. It's too bad the punishment for that crime isn't what it used to be. That would make you blink a couple times for you set out on your schizophrenic death spiral of hate dedicated to destroying this nation.

Storm-Chaser

Mar 18, 2020
I think you need to go clean the sand out of your vagina, and stop crying about 10 v 1 that was self induced. You sound like the school slut who fucks the entire football team, and then cries about being called a whore.
LOL

It seems to me that the only whores here are post whores (like you) who are too afraid to go toe to toe with me in debate.

Storm-Chaser

Mar 18, 2020
"Twentyfive Thousand"
"One Thousand"
"Minimums Minimums"
"Five Hundred"
"Gear Down Gear Down"
"Four Hundred"
"Sink Rate Sink Rate"
"Pull Up Pull Up"
"Three Hundred"
"Dont Sink Dont Sink"
"Two Hundred"
"One Hundred"
"Ten"
Calling for TOGA would calm me down in this case. 1639246897853.png

Alternatively, if this was a military situation, I would call for WEP.

It's a real simple concept:

When in doubt, throttle out. 1639246985544.png

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
This happens if you have an opinion that is unpopular on these boards. If you want to be involved in such heated discussions, you have to be clear on your objectives, not respond to every Tom Dick and Harry that challenges you and up your game (in terms of you own subject matter knowledge). Otherwise you will become angry or disheartened and leave. Or, you could just stay out of P&N. I used to pretty much stay out of P&N, until Trump got into office and I lost my mind.

Reactions: BD:)

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Kavanaugh was appointed to the court precisely because he doesn't care at all about the Constitution or the rule of law. The other conservatives (including Roberts) are agreeable to upholding the Constitution just so long as it doesn't conflict with the desires of the billionaires who put them on the court.
Yeah, that guy is a kick in the nuts. Curiously, not even Moscow Mitch wanted him at first. How the wheels of Washington turn at times. Big money has pretty much completely corrupted our politicians at this point, aided by SCOTUS rulings. People used to say 'first, we hang all the lawyers', now it should be 'first, we hang all the billionaires'. [not actually advocating that, ofc]

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Yep, pretty much ruined by a troll, and those feeding it.
I would include the growing inability to communicate as an adult as part of that particular problem.
I'm extremely conflicted on the abortion issue, and have reversed my position several times over the years. For me, there is no clarity, and certainly no solution that I'll be comfortable with.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Roberts pleading for his colleagues to back away from the edge:

Good luck asshole

It's pretty bad when a Conservative Chief Justice who is fine with gutting voting rights is concerned about the hardcore radical Conservative majority on the bench getting ready to show their true colors and fuck up this country even more. Which all of us progressives knew was going to happen and have been calling it for Trump's entire term.