Scholars Question Cheney's Role in 9/11

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: noto12ious
This is a test message...

I'm seeing alchemize as the "last post", but I'm not able to view his message.
Because they don't WANT you to see it!!

Remote content filtering has been enabled for your computer.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Alchemizer, you can sit there all night and dispute "what ifs" of an imaginary court case if you want, or you can find evidence to counter / disprove the evidence I've presented :) (or maybe you've actually accepted the evidence as true?)

I think you're afraid what would happen if this information made it to the general public. What percentage of this country has heard about these facts (Mineta's testitomy + explosions)? I'm guessing 0-1%.

It's going to get ugly, and none of us are able to stop it :) Everday, more people are finding out...and it's only a matter of time before more media networks pick up on it (to my knowledge so far, it's been the Miami Herald, Utah's Deseret News, Washington Times, MSNBC, and Fox News 40...maybe I've missed a few)

The Mineta testimony deosn't show anything, it's pure speculation as to what Cheney did/didn't know
Of course it does. It shows that Cheney was aware of an incoming plane...which possibly means he didn't warn the Pentagon, thus allowing American deaths to occur.

and untrue, I've reviewed the PNAC website
55,800 results in google for PNAC "New Pearl Harbor". It exists :)

And how do you explain the motive for police, firemen, military members, FAA, pilots, demolition crews, rank and file government workers to participate in this grand cover up?

From what I understand, there's a Federal gag order on FAA, NYPD, NYFD. I don't believe any of them are involved in the conspiracy (in fact, one vocal fire fighter has been speaking out... http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bombs_inside_wtc.html , http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/paulisaac.html ... and the fire fighter is indeed real...I've seen video clips of him being pissed off at one of makers of Loose Change (for passing out information to people at the 2005 Ground Zero memorial)

I don't believe demolition crews are involved either...at least...not the Ground Zero crews (demolition crews helped the cleanup effort at Ground Zero). I'd point my finger at certain elements of the military (as proven by Operation Northwoods) and a few other higher ups.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Printer Bandit
got to give props to noto12ious. i can't wait for the truth to come out.

Thanks, but I'm just copy + pasting for the most part...others have already done the research.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
i don't care if i get banned for a personal attack, you are a nutjob and insane

You're saying the factual evidence presented, and all of the fire fighters / news reporters are nutjobs? If that allows you to sleep peacefully at night...then keep on thinking that.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Random Variable
Why in the world was this garbage moved from P&N to OT?

Good question... the evidence presented in this thread has been factual for the most part ...and Mineta's testimony certainly qualifies as "News".

Then again, Off Topic has a bigger audience...the more people who see the facts, the better.

Aug 10, 2001

Good question... the evidence presented in this thread has been factual for the most part ...and Mineta's testimony certainly qualifies as "News".

Then again, Off Topic has a bigger audience...the more people who see the facts, the better.

Don't talk to me.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001

Don't talk to me.

Then get off my thread. I'm not forcing you to read it. You chose to click on it.

Aug 10, 2001

Don't talk to me.

Then get off my thread. I'm not forcing you to read it. You chose to click on it.

Your thread has no business being in OT.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
I stand corrected - the actual text is as follows: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event ? like a new Pearl Harbor.". While coincidental, it's hardly a smoking gun or damning. Pearl Harbor was a massive event in our history known by all. They merely speculate that the rate of change for military buildup will be slow absent such an event. This hardly shows any motive to kill 3,000 of your fellow citizens.

I think we've reached a statemate. You're unable to provide the elements I've asked for. There are far too many gaps in the theory presented, and it will IMO always remain a "conspiracy theory". Occam's razor my friend. Our government is truly incompetent, but not malignant.

Personally I'd love for this to reach court somewhere. You can trot tinfoil "experts" all day across the stand, but none of this will stand to the scrutiny a court of law requires. Your firefighters assertions would be laughed off the stand:

Here's a preview:
Attorney: "Sir, you've asserted that this is was an inside job. How do you know that?"
Firefighter: "Well, cause I just know! Everyone knows!"
A: "Yes, but specifically how do you know?"
FF: "Half of the police and firemen were coming up to us and telling us that they know that 9-11 was an inside job!"
A: "Objection your honor, hearsay"
Judge: "Sustained"
A: "Do you have any firsthand knowledge that this was an inside job?"
F: "Um................no.............but BUSH LIED WMD FASCIST HITLER ONE!!!111one"
A: "No further questions your honor"

miniMUNCH

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
I'm close to getting my Ph.D. in chemical engineering...my research focuses more in the area of condensed matter physics.

I'm very familiar with reaction kinetics (combustion) , thermo., materials/metallurgy, heat transfer, etc.

From what I have read of the facts and questions surrounding the WTC collapse, I think further investigation is absolutely warranted concerning the WTC collpase...stuff does not add up AT ALL.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
I stand corrected - the actual text is as follows: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event ? like a new Pearl Harbor.". While coincidental, it's hardly a smoking gun or damning. Pearl Harbor was a massive event in our history known by all. They merely speculate that the rate of change for military buildup will be slow absent such an event. This hardly shows any motive to kill 3,000 of your fellow citizens.

I think we've reached a statemate. You're unable to provide the elements I've asked for. There are far too many gaps in the theory presented, and it will IMO always remain a "conspiracy theory". Occam's razor my friend. Our government is truly incompetent, but not malignant.

Personally I'd love for this to reach court somewhere. You can trot tinfoil "experts" all day across the stand, but none of this will stand to the scrutiny a court of law requires. Your firefighters assertions would be laughed off the stand."

Why are you still trying to argue as if we were in a court of law? That day might arrive, or it might not. The evidence is strong enough to cause an uproar, imo.

The facts are coming out...whether you like it or not. As long as the public finds out, right? :) Americans deserve to know the truth. What's the old saying? Liberty, and Justice for all?

You can continue running around in circles with your imaginary "court" case. I'll stick with Mineta's testimony and the evidence of explosions / controlled demoltion.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: miniMUNCH
I'm close to getting my Ph.D. in chemical engineering...my research focuses more in the area of condensed matter physics.

I'm very familiar with reaction kinetics (combustion) , thermo., materials/metallurgy, heat transfer, etc.

From what I have read of the facts and questions surrounding the WTC collapse, I think further investigation is absolutely warranted concerning the WTC collpase...stuff does not add up AT ALL.
Agreed.

miniMUNCH

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
[Hey tinfoil-king, I've addressed the issues with you. I'm treating this as if it is a court of law, or a scientific proof. But I'll cover it again. And you can respond with a slew of links and not a single original thought.

1) You need physical evidence. You have none.
2) You need a confession from one or more involved in the "conspiracy". You have none.
3) In absence of #2, you need DIRECT implication by witnesses in sworn testimony. You have none.
4) You also need to explain ANY evidence that contradicts your assertion. You have not done so
5) You also have to present MOTIVE and back that up with evidence You've presented nothing any reasonable person would consider as motive, and presented no evidence to support your asserted motives

Your tinfoil ass would be laughed out of any science lab or courtroom. Basically you're parading forth grainy photos as your "evidence", and partisan hacks as your "expert witnesses".

So you have no facts. You have wild specultation and innuendo. If you want to try and call me out again, I suggest you address my points and stop posting your stupid websites.

Alc, you really should at least look at the BYU physic's prof.'s layout of the WTC collapse (everything else aside).

I'll say this...IF his representation of the facts is honest and correct, he offers some compelling scientific evidence and thoughts that the WTC may have been professionally demolished and further investigation should be completed to either put that possibility to death or provide additional evidence supporting it.

BTW...are you a lawyer or something? And what is with the "laughed out of any science lab"?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
too funnyyee...

Still nothing concrete to back up what you saying..

Then you must be blind...the entire thread is filled with concrete proof of a controlled demolition... including videos, photos, fire fighter / news reporter accounts of explosions + detonations going off.

yes I guess I am blind to the truth....
becuase even a man with 100% - 20/20 vision couldn`t find the truth or anything more than heresday or conjecture coming from anything you have posted!!

Its sad that somebody like you have so much time on your hands that you actually believe all the conjecture and unsubstantiated statemnets.
Then when you get nailed to the wall by a member of these forums who can actually think and reason you start with your excuses about a government cover up...

Again I`m just posting becuase I needed a good laugh!!

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
too funnyyee...

Still nothing concrete to back up what you saying..

Then you must be blind...the entire thread is filled with concrete proof of a controlled demolition... including videos, photos, fire fighter / news reporter accounts of explosions + detonations going off.

yes I guess I am blind to the truth....

Correct.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Way too funnyeee......hahahaaaa

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
I have yet to see a single doubter here to objectively look at the facts presented by the plethora of researchers, scientists, and professors regarding the demolition of WTC. Rather, they'd just put their faith in the government that they are completely innocent, and the media never lies. But then again, it's no surprise as to why none of the doubters would look at anything objectively with that kind of thinking. :roll:

Heck I doubt a single one of them even read the Pop Mechanics article, and just put their faith in the article, that they must be right.

hemiram

Mar 16, 2005
"Experts" and "scholars" - that's code for looney leftists :D

Non-partisan group. LOL!

Oh I missed the "press conference!"

It sounds like you haven't been doing your homework regarding 9/11...especially the numerous explosions at WTC.

Edit: Many fire fighters, news reporters, police crews, and regular citizens have reported numerous lower level explosions before WTC1, and WTC2 collapsed. I'm not making this up... their accounts have all been caught on camera, but the media has not shown it since 9/11. The scholars in this group are also in agreement that WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 were brought down by controlled demolition. The evidence is overwhelming, and I agree with them (I started doing my own research early January, 2006). You just might surprised as to what you haven't been shown on the news.

Nothing but pure kookery. A lot of these are simple distortions of what firefighters said, and some of it, like the controlled demolition nonsense are just total nonsense. There is NO evidence of any demolition at all, NONE. You need to talk to an engineer, A REAL EXPERT, and get a clue.

hemiram

Mar 16, 2005
I'm going to stop quoting large posts... so it makes this thread easier to read.

Okay... tell me about WTC7.

You say that FEMA concluded they have no idea why it fell-- although that defies logic somewhat. How hard is to see that WTC7 collapsed because it shared a foundation with two 100+ story skysrapers that tumbled??

But tell me in your own words why you think WTC7 would've been bombed or brought down on purpose. What point does it serve? How does it further a specific agenda? And does it do it enough to risk being exposed? If the collapse of WTC7 was planned-- it definately posed a risk as the collapse happened when every available news reporter and photographer was in the vicinity taking pictures of the collapsed WTC buildings.

So, why risk it?

I would suggest viewing this link...MSNBC did a short interview with a professor from BYU, but they refused to show footage of WTC7's collapse (how convenient).
http://www.question911.com/linkout.php?...hows%20WTC%20Demolition%20Evidence.wmv

Why would WTC7 have been intentionally destroyed?
As someone else stated in another thread:

http://www.wtc7.net/contents.html

"It contained thousands of sensitive SEC files that many corrupt friends of this administration wanted destroyed"

Also, the mayor's bunker was located in WTC7.

LOL, WTC7 Was damaged from WTC 1 and 2 collapsing, and the fires in it finished it off. Again, there was and is no evidence of any controlled demo, and the videos prove it.

Stop looking at kookpages and talk to an engineer if you can't figure it out.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

Personally I'd love for this to reach court somewhere. You can trot tinfoil "experts" all day across the stand, but none of this will stand to the scrutiny a court of law requires. Your firefighters assertions would be laughed off the stand."

Why are you still trying to argue as if we were in a court of law? That day might arrive, or it might not. The evidence is strong enough to cause an uproar, imo.

The facts are coming out...whether you like it or not. As long as the public finds out, right? :) Americans deserve to know the truth. What's the old saying? Liberty, and Justice for all?

You can continue running around in circles with your imaginary "court" case. I'll stick with Mineta's testimony and the evidence of explosions / controlled demoltion.

An uproar? If what you state is true, I want civil war! I want the heads of everyone involved on a pike, and blood flowing in the streets.

That's another reason why I don't believe it is true. Because anyone with a conscience involved would find a way to expose it.