Samuel L. Jackson to play voice of god in upcoming bible

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
http://lonestartimes.com/2006/07/17/samuel-l-jackson-plays-god-really/

Movie superstar Samuel L. Jackson will voice God in a new audio version of the Bible. The taped recording of the New Testament will feature many famous other black actors and musicians. Jackson was given the lead role because producers felt his deep, authorative voice was perfect for the role of God.

My guess is it will go something like...

And when Moses returned from the mountain, he said on to the Israelities, "Does God look like a bitch to thou?" "No." "Then why hast thou treated him like a bitch."

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: IAteYourMother
snakes, on a boat

"i want two of every creature on this boat... but don't bring aboard snakes... i don't want no motherfvckin snakes on the motherfvckin boat"

Abel007

Platinum Member
Jun 12, 2001
Morgan Freeman would've been better. I might actually listen to that. Samuel just doesn't have the voice to listen to for an audio book.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Abel007
Morgan Freeman would've been better. I might actually listen to that. Samuel just doesn't have the voice to listen to for an audio book.

the problem with morgan is, his voice isn't demeaning... its gentle. it's not the voice you'd picture for a god. the intro of war of the worlds proves this.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: bignateykAnd when Moses returned from the mountain, he said on to the Israelities, "Does God look like a bitch to thou?" "No." "Then why hast thou treated him like a bitch."

LMAO...yeah!

Meuge

Banned
Nov 27, 2005
Originally posted by: bignateyk
http://lonestartimes.com/2006/07/17/samuel-l-jackson-plays-god-really/

Movie superstar Samuel L. Jackson will voice God in a new audio version of the Bible. The taped recording of the New Testament will feature many famous other black actors and musicians. Jackson was given the lead role because producers felt his deep, authorative voice was perfect for the role of God.

My guess is it will go something like...

And when Moses returned from the mountain, he said on to the Israelities, "Does God look like a bitch to thou?" "No." "Then why hast thou treated him like a bitch."
I love this mutherfcking world.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
noah: but god, i understand the animals but what about the people? do the people really deserve to die?

jackson as god: yes they deserve to die, and i hope they burn in hell!