Ryzen build, sluggish

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x58haze

May 21, 2017
Sometimes i think that my problem can be related to my Power Supply, ThermalTake Tough power XT 775, it is from 2011, but I barely leave this pc 24 hours, i use to leave it like 9 hours on, or 12, somedays i don't turn on the pc...

Or sometimes i think is maybe my SSD? that has some problems, even if SSD utility and Crystal disk doesnt show any errors,

Or maybe it is like you say the keyboard itself, or the mouse g9.... . o_O

Wish there exist some programs to test the SSD quality and the power supply..

Here in home i don't have like quality mouse just one very ugly XD! and a regular keyboard, that ill try, but yeah im worried about the power supply, my event viewer doesnt show erros with power.. but just guessing if that the power supply.

crashtech

Lifer
Jan 4, 2013
It's important to stay focused and be methodical when troubleshooting. Good methods try to eliminate variables, perhaps not scientifically, but as close as possible. I get the impression that you are just going all over the place, this does not help those who are trying to help you.

x58haze

May 21, 2017
This is the keyboard logitech g15 and Logitech g9 mouse that im using, both are usb, and even this asrock fatality ab350 k4 gaming, that has rear 3.0 usb ports, i just use the regular 2.0 usb that are made for mouse and keyboard , this pc was like a gift from a friend, i did work for him like 15 days playing runescape 12-14 hours, but this was like a miracle in my life i never had before buy myself a pc.. i buy a ryzen 1600, and that motherboard that i mentions, and just 2 2x4 3200 ram, total price 430$ so that was the first time in my life that i buy something to me, also the rest of my pc parts, was a gift from my old brother, but anyway these are my key and mouse
And was like an opportunity, wish i can have more works like that u.u

Here are pictures:
HLULZP0uSda_GhuFMYZ-YA.jpeg

h9XhGAQqQgiigvSdYrRaMg.jpeg

And this are the PS/2 keyboard that i found xD, and the USB optical
tKqck4C8T_6DXHuEP5fXDQ.jpeg

x58haze

May 21, 2017
Yeah sorry, but im telling you that I've tried already to swap the keyboard, but test just like 30 minutes or 1 hour, but the problem persist, sorry for jumping, but was trying asking all the question that i have, and telling all my test that i have done.. i know is all mixed :S

Going to finish all windows update.... and i will try that keyboard and usb. to see what happen thanks everyone, if the problem persist hope i can still here asking for help, otherwhise is fine u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.