Russian Hacking (You People are Idiots)

Page 26 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Case in point, they'll never dare accuse the "black chimps" guy and such of racism but find plenty of opportunity to propose all the students of western liberalism as the Real racists. Not exactly hard to see the group identity.

See there you LIE again. I called that chick name BECAUSE she gang up with several and hang on to the rail on the bus and kicked another GUY in the FACE not one, not two, not three, but SEVERAL times. That's not human behavior. I called her out because of her own nasty BEHAVIOR and ACTION, not because of color of her skin. I even said it in this forum several times that I strongly believe in MLK's words of let judge others not the color of their skin but the content of their characters. You do hear of him, right?

Keep LYING and I will keep exposing your lies. Keep going liar. Just like I exposed your lies about integrity. LOL. Funny how you would NOT dare to accept my challenge. Tst..tst..tst..tst

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
See there you LIE again. I called that chick name BECAUSE she gang up with several and hang on to the rail on the bus and kicked another GUY in the FACE not one, not two, not three, but SEVERAL times. That's not human behavior. I called her out because of her own nasty BEHAVIOR and ACTION, not because of color of her skin.

Keep LYING and I will keep exposing your lies. Keep going liar. Just like I exposed your lies about integrity. LOL

I'm sure that explains your need to re-iterate this terminology so many times in many threads, which is rather what the people careful to only accuse folks order of magnitude brighter than you of stupidity look out for.

tential

Diamond Member
May 13, 2008
17 intelligence agencies within our own country confirmed that Russians did the hacking.

If that sentence doesn't raise ANY red flags when you say it out loud to yourself you are way too trusting.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I'm sure that explains your need to re-iterate this terminology so many times in many threads, which is rather what the people careful to only accuse folks order of magnitude brighter than you of stupidity look out for.

I tell you what.

I will post a few posts and threads where I fully support minorities (let say between 5 and 10 to start) and you do the same in full support of whites.

Deal? Or are you going to run away with tail between legs again? :D

Troll troll...troll your boat down the epic fail river.

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I tell you what.

I will post a few posts and threads where I fully support minorities (let say between 5 and 10 to start) and you do the same in full support of whites.

Deal? Or are you going to run away with tails between legs again? :D

Troll troll...troll your boat down the epic fail river.

Why would anyone other than those conservative pals sit with you at the idiot table instead of mocking that lot?

My parents told me there would be trolls like yourself in one's life and that these trolls will be nothing more in life but a troll

Pretty sure you didn't learn all about trolling from them. How bout that integrity and using your own parents/family for gain?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Why would anyone other than those conservative pals sit with you at the idiot table instead of mocking that lot?

Pretty sure you didn't learn all about trolling from them. How bout that integrity and using your own parents/family for gain?

Ah, can't face the facts, again eh? Run away, child and be a pathetic troll. I am mocking you and your lies by offering FACTS and evidences while you run away and unable to face the truth. Who is mocking and laughing at who again? :D

LOL @ you to mention "integrity" after you lied about "credibility".

Last edited:

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Ah, can't face the facts, again eh? Run away, child and be a pathetic troll. I am mocking you and your lies by offering FACTS and evidences while you run away and unable to face the truth. Who is mocking and laughing at who again? :D

Keep revealing their integrity/credibility in exposing the Real racists/idiots. They can't help but love your sort.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Wait, you're saying that Republicans don't use "passw0rd" as their password? Hmm, I gonna need a minute. Pretty sure there's racism in there somewhere.

What's interesting about this situation is that it's only *because* the conservatives know russia is behind the hacks against their opposition that they're defending russia. Putin is one of them now. Sort of like how they're imminently aware of who the actual stormfront types are, least they accidentally attack one of their own.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Leave it to agent00fail to bring someone's family into his troll posts
Agent Provocateur has been on a constant forum wide tour de force of blathering BS proving that the email spammers aren't the only ones generating unwanted written works. :p

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
LOL

Man you guys are getting trolled by the media.

That media wants distractions like "Russia hacking" BS to keep us debating these topics. This way, we won't have time for the real issues.

But yeah ... keep on debating "Russia hacking" ...

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Agent Provocateur has been on a constant forum wide tour de force of blathering BS proving that the email spammers aren't the only ones generating unwanted written works. :p

If anything I've said is remote untrue then it should be trivial to argue that case. Your choice otherwise speaks volumes.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Just another new article which lays out the many lies of Trump and his minions

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...efend_russia_and_attack_u_s_intelligence.html

To add to it, this story is disturbing.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat..._to_be_careful_about_sharing_information.html

According to a report in the Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronot, U.S. intelligence officials have warned their Israeli counterparts about sharing information with Donald Trump’s administration, suggesting it could end up in Russian hands. Reporter Ronen Bergman writes that in a recent meeting, according to his sources, the Americans “voiced despair” over Trump’s election and said they believed that Russian President Vladimir Putin had “leverages of power” over Trump. This would be particularly worrying for the Israelis, given Russia’s ties with the governments of Syria and Iran

Reactions: MongGrel

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

Russian manipulation was always just a rumor, don't ya know.

;)

Many people had posted links to Russian involvement with Trump and his campaign well before election day, I had posted quite a few relating to how many of his campaign members were involved in manipulating Russian elections.

But hey, who cares, right.

You can shove the facts in peoples faces, and unfortunately many do not care in reality.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Please. Trump & his new Israeli Ambassador are gonna hand Bibi what's left of the Palestinian West Bank on a golden platter.

Probably true, which makes Trump in a International Power position even more unnerving.

Trump is a train wreck in progress.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Probably true, which makes Trump in a International Power position even more unnerving.

Trump is a train wreck in progress.
No doubt, and an understatement. Statistical probability is growing that Trump is a Russian mole, bent on reorganizing the national security apparatus to Putin's liking. There are several other possibilities in that sieve, and most of them are not good. That is, as a search-tree of evidence and fact unfolds, each step increase the chances of several possible paths that lie ahead of it. Contrast my world view here with the lemmings who bought the whole line about Clinton and Benghazi, Clinton and her e-mails and what couldn't be found in a search path that would ordinarily have terminated early but for the fact that it was a desperate witch-hunt.

People are somehow mystified by a confusion of "hacking" and an election-season psy-war campaign. If you asked the average chucklehead if he knows what psy-war is, high probability that he'd be clueless. The hacking gathered information used in the psy-war campaign.

What scares me as much is the panic over "NSA and mah cell-phone privacy," or the view some hold that Ed Snowden was some kind of hero.

The playbook for all this was first defined by Goebbels and the Reich, then by CIA -- who "rescued" sociologists and psychologists from post-war Germany like NASA grabbed Werner von Braun and colleagues. But that detour doesn't describe the nature of CIA today, or what it does for us and the country, just as NSA protects communications infrastructure, breaks codes, and could assist with meta-data in tracking terrorists who are also moles -- already insinuated about Trump.

And I think we wouldn't be at this point and status of affairs except that Snowden had to realize his little "Bourne Legacy" flight-and-pursuit fantasy. Raising Russian awareness to a different view of Cold War history, possibly compromising the crown jewels of NSA to the Kremlin -- that's (probabilistically) Snowden's likely legacy.

Traitor One? We now introduce Traitor Two. And there's a wide segment -- many millennials who may have better political instincts today than some of their elders -- who worship one or the other.

This could be one of the great historical dramas in "The Deterioration of the Nation-State." Even the KGB had predicted, some five years ago, that the US would balkanize into two or three separate parts.

Reactions: MongGrel

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm reviving this thread for some perspective and adding an excerpt from Comey's testimony today. I think this discussion is even more relevant now than it was when initially started. Russia incontrovertibly attacked the US, and Trump has done nothing about it. By focusing our attention toward his potential obstruction of justice, etc. and away from Russia, were are normalizing an enormous amount of deviance.

I don't like Trump. I think he's dangerous for the US. I think it's possible he has committed overt crimes against the US. But we're investigating that. In the meantime, we have a clearly identified hostile threat: Russia.

HEINRICH: The president has repeatedly talked about the Russian investigation into the U.S. -- or Russia's involvement in the U.S. Election cycle as a hoax and fake news. Can you talk a little bit about what you saw as FBI director and, obviously, only the parts that you can share in this setting that demonstrate how serious this action actually was and why there was an investigation in the first place?

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

HEINRICH: Did the president in any of those interactions that you've shared with us today ask you what you should be doing or what our government should be doing or the intelligence community to protect America against Russian interference in our election system?

COMEY: I don't recall a conversation like that.

HEINRICH: Never?

COMEY: No.

HEINRICH: Do you find it --

COMEY: Not with President Trump.

HEINRICH: Right.

COMEY: I attended a fair number of meetings on that with President Obama.

HEINRICH: Do you find it odd that the president seemed unconcerned by Russia's actions in our election?

COMEY: I can't answer that because I don't know what other conversations he had with other advisers or other intelligence community leaders. I just don't know sitting here.

HEINRICH: Did you have any interactions with the president that suggested he was taking that hostile action seriously.

COMEY: I don't remember any interactions with the president other than the initial briefing on January the 6th. I don't remember -- could be wrong, but I don't remember any conversations with him at all about that.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

You shouldnt have guns.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm reviving this thread for some perspective and adding an excerpt from Comey's testimony today. I think this discussion is even more relevant now than it was when initially started. Russia incontrovertibly attacked the US, and Trump has done nothing about it. By focusing our attention toward his potential obstruction of justice, etc. and away from Russia, were are normalizing an enormous amount of deviance.

I don't like Trump. I think he's dangerous for the US. I think it's possible he has committed overt crimes against the US. But we're investigating that. In the meantime, we have a clearly identified hostile threat: Russia.

HEINRICH: The president has repeatedly talked about the Russian investigation into the U.S. -- or Russia's involvement in the U.S. Election cycle as a hoax and fake news. Can you talk a little bit about what you saw as FBI director and, obviously, only the parts that you can share in this setting that demonstrate how serious this action actually was and why there was an investigation in the first place?

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

HEINRICH: Did the president in any of those interactions that you've shared with us today ask you what you should be doing or what our government should be doing or the intelligence community to protect America against Russian interference in our election system?

COMEY: I don't recall a conversation like that.

HEINRICH: Never?

COMEY: No.

HEINRICH: Do you find it --

COMEY: Not with President Trump.

HEINRICH: Right.

COMEY: I attended a fair number of meetings on that with President Obama.

HEINRICH: Do you find it odd that the president seemed unconcerned by Russia's actions in our election?

COMEY: I can't answer that because I don't know what other conversations he had with other advisers or other intelligence community leaders. I just don't know sitting here.

HEINRICH: Did you have any interactions with the president that suggested he was taking that hostile action seriously.

COMEY: I don't remember any interactions with the president other than the initial briefing on January the 6th. I don't remember -- could be wrong, but I don't remember any conversations with him at all about that.

There's no reason for Trump to address the issue of Russia. He was, after all, the beneficiary of their efforts. He practically begged for their help & got it.

None of that seems to penetrate the headsets of his devotees, however. Never even made 'em blink.