Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 450 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
sarah-palin.jpg

HAWT! ;) (she might need a thicker one to even feel it though!)
That's some amazing photoshopping. I wish I had skills like that. I can't even begin to imagine how that was done.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
Yeah. They're my neighbors.
Yeesh. I was in flyover country in a Walmart (yeah I should be ashamed) and small talk is pretty normal there. The older woman who was talking to me, maybe 60-65 but quite spry nonchalantly told me how her dad was in the kkk and harassed minorities with air quotes around harassed. First and last time I want to step foot in Oklahoma.

Reactions: DaaQ and Muse

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
" I wish I had skills like that. "

The dildo or the graphic manipulation? :p
Graphic manipulation! The last time I tried out photoshop or anything like that was back in the cs or cs2 days. I haven't had it or used it since then. Want to say that's what, 18 years ago?

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
SO.... you like your women to be blonde and ogre-like? ;)

cjones03012021.jpg

That sure ain't Fiona! :p
Never had a preference to be honest. I usually look forward to lunch or dinner with the parents if it gets serious. You learn a lot. Do like the occasional red head, though.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Never had a preference to be honest. I usually look forward to lunch or dinner with the parents if it gets serious. You learn a lot. Do like the occasional red head, though.

You do realize that was a joke @ the expense of Marjorie Taylor Green?
(the troll in the cartoon... AND the "blonde-ogre")

;)

Reactions: DaaQ

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
You do realize that was a joke @ the expense of Marjorie Taylor Green?
(the troll in the cartoon... AND the "blonde-ogre")

;)
Honestly, no. I was wondering why you had posted a photo of Sarah Palin. Those two may as well be the same because I always confuse them as just Palin.

I'm more familiar with the blond brainless bimbo in congress.

Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Honestly, no. I was wondering why you had posted a photo of Sarah Palin. Those two may as well be the same because I always confuse them as just Palin.

I'm more familiar with the blond brainless bimbo in congress.

Refer to the two posts immediately before the Sarah Palin pic for an explanation!

;)

And horrible as this sounds Sarah Palin is an absolute super-genius compared to MTG. I've never liked her personally or politically but at least she's not a total POS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muse

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
Refer to the two posts immediately before the Sarah Palin pic for an explanation!

;)

And horrible as this sounds Sarah Palin is an absolute super-genius compared to MTG.
My post you mean? It's not that's an explanation but an expectation at this point. Right wingers spend too much time talking about unimportant matters that don't really affect them in whatever fanciful way they protest it does. And there have been so many of them who've been caught up in some dubious circumstances they've somehow managed to smooth talk themselves out of, at least on their own channels.

GOP, party of professional crackheads.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
No that's why I took it down and replaced it with the other story.
which is why I couldn't find your post. Also, that ship looks quite a bit smaller. The Moskva was 600 feet long. The waves surrounding that ship were too big for a 600 foot vessel.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
which is why I couldn't find your post. Also, that ship looks quite a bit smaller. The Moskva was 600 feet long. The waves surrounding that ship were too big for a 600 foot vessel.

Never mind too small for a 600 ft vessel, that first pic looks like a model of a ship sinking in a pond!

;)

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I have a fantasy where the collective western intelligence agencies have come up with a plan, a method, of doing just that without being put out of commission ourselves... I mean, it HAS to be an ongoing effort since day one... right?
I think you might have some work... in Hollywood.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Mkay? What plug would that be? :).

Anyway, Russia sends formal letter to US warning about arming Ukraine...

FUCK YOU RUSSIA.
Ha! "Unpredictable consequences." What are we supposed to make of that? Rhetoric, pure and simple.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
I have a fantasy where the collective western intelligence agencies have come up with a plan, a method, of doing just that without being put out of commission ourselves... I mean, it HAS to be an ongoing effort since day one... right?

Sure, according to General "Buck" Turgidson,

"I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks."

So,...yeah, why not, right?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Shoigu was said to be Putin's closest and most trusted ally. This is looking like the darkest moments in a Shakespeare tragedy.
I was watching the Ukrainian defense advisor (Arestovich), and he was saying that they don't care if Shoigu is in charge or not, since he's already done so much for them that they were considering giving him "Hero of the Ukraine" medal for his work in corruption of the Russian military.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
My understanding of Shoigu based on stuff I'd read several years back after the initial invasion of Ukraine's Crimea region was that Putzy had selected someone after the 08 invasion of Georgia who delivered a comprehensive plan on modernizing the Russian military and updating the training to match that of NATO countries. Shoigu who was always a big name did some dirty work and had said guy removed or framed and took his spot and kept everything Soviet era based.

I wonder how well dressed he'll be when he accidentally breaks his home window and decides to take a breath of fresh air one last time.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

- A big thank you for providing Ukraine with weapons include our friends, including the Czech republic. However, we must recognise that the largest supplier of equipment for our army is russia. We have conquered in the fight or fleeing the russians left us almost 400 functional BVP,more than 200 tanks, almost 100 works, 30 rocket launchers etc.

the ambassadors shitposting game is in peak form

Reactions: zinfamous