Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 311 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

m8d

Nov 5, 2012
You mean they won't find Made in China on the destroyed ordinance? I don't think significant introduction of China made weaponry can go unnoticed.
China has a well-established habit of pilfering weapons technology from Russia and the United States.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
What is these people's excuse?

Do they need an excuse? They are human, just like the Russians are.
Humans are emotional, irrational, animals. We flock to that sort of social faith. It is religion.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
i would love to see an org chart (family tree style) or Russia's military and the known higher up losses so far.
I saw this this morning, no idea how accurate it is:
xiBAqYi.jpeg

Full post with a bit more info:

• Love
Reactions: Number1

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I bet she has smelly pussy. - Chapelle.

I recall when back in the days of my impressionable youth, I was sitting on a bench at one of our local shopping malls along with a few of the older guys from the street we lived on, when one of these old guys would sniff the air as these womenfolk would pass by and announce things like "well that one's got her period, and that one just got nailed, and that one wearing the tighties just came from the gym, and that one hasn't had a bath in a week, and that one just came off of a refugee boat......etc etc.

Ahh the good 'ol days....

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Will stalled Russian wheat exports start another wave of Arab or African Springs I wonder? Looks like a good time for the US, Canada and Brazil to step it up as much as possible.
That is the fear, Russia also stopped shipment of grains to the 'Stans as well, and China get's a lot of their grains and animal feed from the two countries as well. There's quite a bit of grain in storage around the world though so if it is released hopefully it won't be that bd. Food prices however are going to go up by a bit

Reactions: Muse

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I saw a stat 60-70% of Russians support the war. I also was told you can't blame the Russian people because they have been brainwashed with years of propaganda.

Question: Why do we tolerate that same style of propaganda in this country from the likes of Trump, Republicans and their version of state TV, Fox News?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

I will say this about Zelenskyy. This dude is a Greater Communicator than Reagan--and I think the acting background helped both of them.

I think it's important to recognize that there's a fair amount of "performance theater" that Zelenskyy is leveraging to make his case to the world. That's just a fact. Combined with the fog of war, it's understandable that western, pro-democracy media outlets would take what he says and does at face value without question. I think it's fair for those of us supporting his cause to recognize that we may not have the full story on troop losses or whether or not they are winning, nevermind "friendly fire" incidents. But that's ok. Job #1 for Zelenskyy is to give his people hope and ensure they stay in the fight.

But journalists absolutely should take some things with a grain of salt.

Nov 17, 2019

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014