Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 220 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Yep, wins all around. Ukraine gets more blow-up planes, Poland gets shinier blow-up planes to keep Russia from walking in, and the US gets an excuse to spend billions on brand new blow-up planes.
They are highly unlikely to be new, unless some congress critters start seeing $$$ for their home state. We have plenty of F-16s that just need to refurbed and brought up to combat readiness.

Reactions: Zorba

adamsleath

May 4, 2007
WW III Sounds like a hoot. Serious question how do you see Putin responding to that? Also serious question, Are you not afraid of the Russian public rallying behind Putin if they see Russians being killed in wholesale lots by NATO forces? At that point the situation changes from "why are we invading Ukraine?" to "We have to defend against NATO seizing territory."
trump's lawyers are on standby to sort through the lies. lol.

to the victor go the spoils, and the writing of histories, the hanging of war criminals, etc.
to anyone watching/attending to the kremlins propaganda over the years, it's clear that they use all manner of lies in their propaganda.

russia, the state, is largely a petro state. and it is seizing fossil fuel assets. not just that, it's also a territorial and ideological thing. aimed as much at the russian people as anyone else.

==
now back to your war. :rolleyes: and the righteous truth of the west! lol

this anti AV guerilla war, hit and run type thing is what it appears to be right now. a proxy war between the western alliance 'forces' (equipment and supply) versus the russian 'administration' (putin's military)

freedom justice and the american way. u s dollarised europe.

ahh yes and the morale of ukraine people versus the gobbling up of territory by ruskis.

Last edited:

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
They are highly unlikely to be new, unless some congress critters start seeing $$$ for their home state. We have plenty of F-16s that just need to refurbed and brought up to combat readiness.

and i'm sure the US will replace them with nice shiny F-35's

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Oooooh .. that is the FUCKER that was Trumps candidate for Ambassador to Germany.
Yea. Totally. Not. A. Putin. Plant.
I mean if Trump is not actually a Putin agent himself he most certainly is the BIGGEST USEFUL RETARDED MORONIC IDIOT ever to walk the earth. Jfc. Show me your colors wont you?

He’s also a full-fledged fascist—his appointment as Ambassador to Germany would’ve been with the aim to help the Far Right movement take power once again!

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Oh really? Then what’s chasing this Zero?
:p

Well I was just making a dumb joke based on the silly airplanes in 1775 comment @outriding made.

Those gifs I posted were from the 1980’s movie The Final Countdown where a US nuclear aircraft carrier gets thrown back in time to the beginning of WWII.

Hahahahaha.

And I was referring a speech that trump gave that the us army captured an airport in 1775

Reactions: Paratus
Jul 27, 2020
Just in case there were any doubts about the depths of her subversion .....

Nikki Haley Says Ukraine Invasion 'Never Would Have Happened' Under Trump

"We're still late to the game," she warned. "It's not too late now, but we've got to get on the ball."
She urged the Biden administration to sanction all Russian energy companies, remove the country from the international banking system and secure fighter planes for Ukraine.

That's only going to make things worse.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Just ONE, really. Just one that gets through to a US city and the shite hits the fan.

Russia could take out the entire UK with a single Sarmat I believe. No concerns of deferred maintenance on those things either I'm afraid, they are a new design that just went into service.

One of Putin's favorite things.

• Wow
Reactions: igor_kavinski

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Russia could take out the entire UK with a single Sarmat I believe. No concerns of deferred maintenance on those things either I'm afraid, they are a new design that just went into service.

One of Putin's favorite things.

Thats one of the many things he got from Trump yes, by fucking up the Intermediate Nuclear Forces treaty.