Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 1472 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Awesome. You can clusterfuck a lot of orcs with 300,000 bomblets, and I imagine they will. Sorry Putin, I don't think your meat waves will be taking Chasiv Yar anytime soon.

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
Awesome. You can clusterfuck a lot of orcs with 300,000 bomblets, and I imagine they will. Sorry Putin, I don't think your meat waves will be taking Chasiv Yar anytime soon.
They will at a horrible cost. They dont care about life.
The worst of the people get put on the front line. Congrats ruZZIa on obliterating your youth.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The rail bridge might be a better target for a BM since it's much thicker and all the energy from the impact and the warhead going off can be dumped mostly into the structure instead of blowing though the deck. A dozen Taurus missiles with the better fusing would be ideal but Scholz isn't giving those up. If it were us we'd send JASSM-ER.

I wouldn't mind seeing at least one of those big bridge support pillars get drilled with a MOP.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
I will make this quick because the war news is still the same: Ukraine lack of men, Russia steady advancements, Ukraine lack of ammo, Russia slow but steady.

One note I will make: Ukrainian embassies will not process paperwork for military aged men so this is big. These men will have to come back. Of course, this is from the mobilization law - due to Ukraine's huge problem of lack of manpower. So if a person is abroad of military age, you cannot escape most likely. I am sure the military age men of Ukraine are upset. There is videos of Ukrainians regularly fleeing the country but can you blame them?

Another note on the ATACMS: The longer range ones will be actually harmful to Ukraine because of their long range. This means more territory lost to Russia because now Russia will have to capture the land where these weapons are fired from. This means due to the longer range, the Ukrainians can fire further back so this might mean more loss of territory for Ukraine. This is not good for Ukraine at all. Yes, maybe more damage can be inflicted on Russia but at big costs.

Apparently two HIMARS intercepted by Buk defense system?!

So there is countermeasures here, but the only difference is Russia is able to easily replace the equipment losses. Meanwhile, Ukraine has to wait for so long.

And now time for some humor. You have to laugh sometimes:

GLhD0M7XUAExlKI.jpg:large

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I will make this quick because the war news is still the same: Ukraine lack of men, Russia steady advancements, Ukraine lack of ammo, Russia slow but steady.

One note I will make: Ukrainian embassies will not process paperwork for military aged men so this is big. These men will have to come back. Of course, this is from the mobilization law - due to Ukraine's huge problem of lack of manpower. So if a person is abroad of military age, you cannot escape most likely. I am sure the military age men of Ukraine are upset. There is videos of Ukrainians regularly fleeing the country but can you blame them?

Another note on the ATACMS: The longer range ones will be actually harmful to Ukraine because of their long range. This means more territory lost to Russia because now Russia will have to capture the land where these weapons are fired from. This means due to the longer range, the Ukrainians can fire further back so this might mean more loss of territory for Ukraine. This is not good for Ukraine at all. Yes, maybe more damage can be inflicted on Russia but at big costs.

So there is countermeasures here, but the only difference is Russia is able to easily replace the equipment losses. Meanwhile, Ukraine has to wait for so long.

This is industrial level cope.

Russia is capturing as much territory as it can. Russia’s problem is it can’t capture much territory.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Another note on the ATACMS: The longer range ones will be actually harmful to Ukraine because of their long range. This means more territory lost to Russia because now Russia will have to capture the land

That's the funniest thing I've read all day, thank you :tearsofjoy: You trying to post something coherent about military strategy and tactics, it always brings a smile to my face. It's like hearing Lauren Boebert trying to give a lecture on particle physics. Does it hurt? All these rakes, fucking you in the mouth?

Your post was nothing but humor cyka. I'll be generous and give that cartoon 3/10. Does this mean you didn't like my previous jokes? They are of Russian origin if it makes you feel any better. :smile:

Should I stick to memes?

1497950123191640070-png__700.jpg

ukraine-support-memes-621e025c41a79__700.jpg

ukraine-support-memes-621dfd1872820__700.jpg

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Didn't Moscow do next to nothing to help all those flood victims too? I saw some pics of that, looked like a town wiped out with a moving ice flow. Nasty stuff.

Be a real shame if people fed up with the Kremlin started opening up more fronts for that civil war they have going on. Tragic even.

Zor Prime

Golden Member
Nov 7, 1999
If anyone wants to observe territorial progress of the war there's a pro-Ukraine service going called Deep State. I watch a lot of various milblogger compilations and no matter the bias they virtually all refer to data from there (usually comparing that with data from the Russian MoD and seeing if it syncs up.) Some say Deep State withholds Russian progress sometimes by several days, however. But it eventually updates when there's enough geolocation data in the open that pretty much makes things indisputable.

I don't recall anyone mentioning Deep State before and thought some of you might find it useful. If any of you have some cool toys to likewise share, share.

Reactions: Perknose

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

This some low energy low iq bull litter.

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007

Last summer there were high expectations that Ukraine’s major counter offensivewould succeed in driving Russian forces back, setting the stage for victory. That didn’t happen; instead the offensive faltered and gained little ground. This failure can be laid squarely at the feet of Western refusal to supply adequate military aid. The result was a silent backlash in domestic politics both sides of the Atlantic, which undoubtedly contributed to the US president’s failure to get a further aid package through Congress in time, as well as reluctance in European countries to step up their own aid.

BTW, it never had anything to do with ‘lack of aid’. Ukraine had plenty of arms for their ‘counteroffensive’. The Russians just burned it all up.

Like I said, this aid is just for the politicians on both sides who supported this war from day 1, who are up for reelection to save face. They don’t want to see Ukraine collapse in the from now until November. But once the elections are over, and they have secured their seats? Yeah considering how much of a struggle it was to get this aid passed(the majority of which is going to the MIC to replenish stocks already sent to Ukraine, and not going to Ukraine directly), gonna be a tough sell after November guys.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

BTW, it never had anything to do with ‘lack of aid’. Ukraine had plenty of arms for their ‘counteroffensive’. The Russians just burned it all up.

Like I said, this aid is just for the politicians on both sides who supported this war from day 1, who are up for reelection to save face. They don’t want to see Ukraine collapse in the from now until November. But once the elections are over, and they have secured their seats? Yeah considering how much of a struggle it was to get this aid passed(the majority of which is going to the MIC to replenish stocks already sent to Ukraine, and not going to Ukraine directly), gonna be a tough sell after November guys.

Defeat forecast #28, from a pro Israel anti Iran hawk who likes to shit on European neighbors and especially the Irish. Throw it on the pile I guess. You still can't wrap your head around the idea of people wanting to defend themselves from genocide; to you life is simply an ongoing string of evil Western political stunts and pandering. Just pitiful, this hazy bubble you live in.

I know you can't be that into editorials from telegraph, or are you also in complete agreement with China being the enemy of the world and having no one to blame but itself?

Ukrainians on the ground are the authorities on if they've received enough aid, and the answer for some time has been a resounding No. We know its painful that your beloved orcs have been smoked in massive numbers by outnumbered fighters with limited numbers of obsolete western weapons, but you'll just have to get over it.

Joe Biden doesn't have to save face, he and Zelenskyy both enjoy rock star status over this war. You're thinking of the emasculated and humiliated Putin. A failed invasion, a coup attempt, a civil war, a crumbling country, a military cut in half, a terror attack he could have stopped but didn't, then cried like a baby while trying to blame others. lol What a feckless little bitch

e37.jpg

Last edited:

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
Traitor gets what a traitor should. Brainwashed idiot.
He is just an idiot. Nothing more. He earned his demise. The ironic thing was he was tortured and killed by the Ruzzians. What a wasted end to this lost soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Russians are already knocking on that door, and some pessimists believe it will be a lost cause before aid arrives.

Reactions: Leeea

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
This means more territory lost to Russia because now Russia will have to....
Russia's goal from day 1 was to reach the polish border. Nothing ever changed with that goal.
Your constant lying is absurd. Marks you for the Kremlin mouthpiece that you are.

Reactions: Leeea

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Very much simple minded and black and white thinking going on. I am sorry to say but some points are just ridiculous. And to the one poster who posted three pictures, not very funny ones, after I posted a pretty funny picture, you sound a little desperate.

Listen, Russia is advancing, slow and steady, as I mentioned. Do you know how big this front is? Do you know how many towns and cities are under contention? It’s very big and Russia is taking town after town. This is not a blitzkrieg operation. This is Russia wearing out the Ukrainian military because that is the goal.

I will post some battles going on and other things later but rest assured, Russia is taking town after town.

And for the $61 billion is aid, well this is useless pretty much. Before the West was sending tanks and IFVs and other such things but what now? Where are the large number of tanks and other vehicles?

Oh now apparently Ukrainian men will be sent back to Ukraine from Poland?! Big news actually. This is something I mentioned in my last post which for some reason was ignored. Ukrainian embassies in other countries will not process paperwork for military aged men. So just another indication of a big lack of manpower for Ukraine. I’ve been saying this for a while now but people here minimize this.

• Haha
Reactions: kage69