Rush Limbaugh dead

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
35lqnh5xrfb51.png

undertaker101

Banned
Apr 9, 2006
Never talk ill of the dead except when it comes to magats....burn in hell for all the suffering you caused you worthless POS. One of the reasons many many thousands of people are dead, but for idiots like him we would have had some meaningful gun laws in the country but no let's all carry around AR-15s with 100 round drum magazines, shall we?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Remember folks, keep your comments as decorous as humanly possible, no matter how you might truly feel. Getting infracted over this particular event would be a waste.

Perknose
Forum Director

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
LMAO, what a retard

Quote from Rush Limbaugh: “Smokers aren’t killing anybody,” the conservative host declared in an April 2015 segment of the “Rush Limbaugh Show,” then argued that tobacco users should be thanked because their purchases generate tax dollars that fund children’s health care programs. "I’m just saying there ought to be a little appreciation shown for them, instead of having them hated and reviled,” Limbaugh said. “I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I’m saying. Source Here

Edit: While we are on the topic, one of the next leading causes of lung cancer in non-smokers is Radon from people spending time in their basements that do not have a radon mitigation systems. Yes playing video games in your unsafe basement can kill you. It causes 20,000 lung cancer deaths a year in the USA alone and is preventable! Click here to learn how to protect your family and children from radon. TL/DR: Get your basement tested + install a radon mitigation system if necessary.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This sounds like a good time for SNL to do an homage.

Colin Jost needs to interrupt his own lines on Weekend Update, hold a finger up to his ear piece, "This just in, Rush Limbaugh is still dead!"

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
On some other form I frequent, there was a genuine RIP thread. I was surprised at who admitted that they were a listener for many years.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
“Often progress is made only funeral by funeral.”

-- Max Planck

“Any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, but Rush Limbaugh’s death diminishes me the same way taking a really, really good shit does.”

– John Donne