Rush Limaugh once again puts his ignorance on display

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Link

Apparently there was study released that men's genitalia are 10% smaller on average then 50 years ago. Rush heard about this, and has said he knows why:

Scoffing at the idea that air pollution might influence our physical constitution, he stated, “I think it’s feminism… it’s tied to the last 50 years — the average size of [a male's] member is 10 percent smaller than 50 years — it has to be the feminazis, the chickification and everything else.”

Yup,the "feminazi's" are somehow making stuff smaller....how, he doesn't know, but he knows they do. Maybe magic?

So yes, this is the guy that 20million+ Republicans listen too. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
People don't realize that Rush Limbaugh is the ultimate "real world troll". Most of the things he says are deliberately outlandish and put out there solely to provoke a reaction. I have no doubt that he really doesn't believe this at all.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
If femanazi are responsible for it, then Rush's must have shrank at twice the rate because they have more of an effect on him.

Nov 30, 2006
Rush is always finding some way to jab feminazis. If the OP thinks Rush genuinely believes his statement was literally true...then I suggest that the OP is actually the one who's putting his ignorance on display.

For the record, I'm not a Rush fan at all. Just trying to keep it real.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Exactly who is putting their ignorance on display here again?

LOL @ people not being able to take a joke simply because they despise the joke teller.

And on the off chance that you actually are stupid enough to think he is serious, WTF does it matter?

Last edited:

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Probably cause by the declining attractiveness of women in America. The heifers, tattoos, and bizarre piercing are enough to shrink anyone's member :thumbsdown:

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Link

Apparently there was study released that men's genitalia are 10% smaller on average then 50 years ago. Rush heard about this, and has said he knows why:

Yup,the "feminazi's" are somehow making stuff smaller....how, he doesn't know, but he knows they do. Maybe magic?

So yes, this is the guy that 20million+ Republicans listen too. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Uh, something tells me he was joking.

Dannar26

Mar 13, 2012
People don't realize that Rush Limbaugh is the ultimate "real world troll". Most of the things he says are deliberately outlandish and put out there solely to provoke a reaction. I have no doubt that he really doesn't believe this at all.

This.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
LOL, thread backfire. There's ignorance on display alright, but it's not Rush that's displaying it. :D

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006

Bingo. He's going home and rolling in his tens of millions of dollars while laughing at people who get outraged over the stupid shit he says.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
I'll never get why anyone cares what a drug addled hypocrite has to say.

Here is to hoping rush ends up hanging out with breibart sooner rather than later.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
Probably cause by the declining attractiveness of women in America. The heifers, tattoos, and bizarre piercing are enough to shrink anyone's member :thumbsdown:

Good thing men are becoming equally nasty looking.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I'll never get why anyone cares what a drug addled hypocrite has to say.

Here is to hoping rush ends up hanging out with breibart sooner rather than later.

Isn't that the second time you wished death on someone who has a different point of view than you? Is that really where you Liberals are? He disagrees with me so I hope he dies. I didn't see you wish death on the people that overrun our embassies, flew planes into our buildings, tortured and murdered 4 Americans, you wish death on a fellow American who disagrees with you. What a fuckin moron you are.

Last edited:

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
Link

Rush hasn't seen his penis in 20 years so no wonder he's so mad all the time.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Isn't that the second time you wished death on someone who has a different point of view than you? Is that really where you Liberals are? He disagrees with me so I hope he dies. I didn't see you wish death on the people that overrun our embassies, flew planes into our buildings, tortured and murdered 4 Americans, you wish death on a fellow American who disagrees with you. What a fuckin moron you are.

He isn't alone either, I can easily name at least five liberals here that have recently wished death on people because they disagree with their politics.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
He isn't alone either, I can easily name at least five liberals here that have recently wished death on people because they disagree with their politics.

I am at a loss for words for just how sad and pathetic that is.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
This happened over 4 months ago and your "go to" news site just reported this hard hitting article?

Thanks for bringing us this BOGUS article Barfield, everyone knows global warming is shrinking your boys.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005

I don't despise rush because he has different viewpoints than I do.
I despise Rush because he knowingly says things that are false and vitriolic to blanket his idiotic listeners with propaganda.

He has the right to say whatever he wants, I have a right to hope he meets his maker sooner vs later.

I hope all terrorist are right there with rush and suffer when they die.