• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Rush Limaugh once again puts his ignorance on display

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Probably cause by the declining attractiveness of women in America. The heifers, tattoos, and bizarre piercing are enough to shrink anyone's member :thumbsdown:
I happen to like tattooed and pierced women as long as the canvas looked good to begin with, adding some additional art to it doesn't bother me.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I happen to like tattooed and pierced women as long as the canvas looked good to begin with, adding some additional art to it doesn't bother me.
That dude thinks women in a sackcloth cooking him dinner barefoot and preggo is sexy.

Men like that are scared of a real woman. I chalk it up to the typical Napoleonic small dick complex.

But who knows? He could be bombed out of his skull on drugs and have problems getting it up so is resentful of women. *cough limbaugh cough*

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY