Room Raiders

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
So my school is doing their crappy version of room raiders and my roommate decides to be in it. All I can think of is what can I plant. So me and my friends decide to plant a nice bottle of "anal lube" and a dildo in his drawer. It was awesome. The girl first noticed the anal lube, and thought it was a prank but then was reassured when she found the dildo. It was hilarious. She got really embarassed, and started picking up stuff with tongs. Then she started picking up all my stuff and said "this is cool" and I had to tell her it was mine. She was really disapponited. Now whats great is that this was all filmed and will be shown to the whole school. Its gonna be great.

MisterChief

Banned
Dec 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Quasmo
So my school is doing their crappy version of room raiders and my roommate decides to be in it. All I can think of is what can I plant. So me and my friends decide to plant a nice bottle of "anal lube" and a dildo in his drawer. It was awesome. The girl first noticed the anal lube, and thought it was a prank but then was reassured when she found the dildo. It was hilarious. She got really embarassed, and started picking up stuff with tongs. Then she started picking up all my stuff and said "this is cool" and I had to tell her it was mine. She was really disapponited. Now whats great is that this was all filmed and will be shown to the whole school. Its gonna be great.

:confused:

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
I'm confused, the whole school is going to see a video of you admitting to being the owner of a dildo and a tube of anal lube? How is this gonna be great?

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: her209
One question: where did you get the dildo?

21st birthday gift from my "friends". thanks guys. It's the same reason we have the anal lube, it was my friend Tom's birthday.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: So
I'm confused, the whole school is going to see a video of you admitting to being the owner of a dildo and a tube of anal lube? How is this gonna be great?

No, they'll think it's my roommates.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
21st birthday gift from my "friends". thanks guys. It's the same reason we have the anal lube, it was my friend Tom's birthday.
I don't get it. You have to be at least 21 y.o. to own one?

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004

no, I got it as a gag gift.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
But why wait until you're 21?

hg321

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000

sure you did ;)

mcveigh

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2000
But why wait until you're 21?

he didn't come out of the closet till he was 21.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000

What exactly did "Tom" ask for for his birthday that you needed anal lube for?

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Where did you get the dildo?
21st birthday gift from my friends. thanks guys. It's the same reason we have the anal lube.

Ok, that, right there, is a fricking awesome quote!

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001

I think you're not using it right.

MrYAK

Aug 19, 2004
for the ppl that dont get it, the lube and dildo were gag gifts, they planted them in the draw, chick finds it, school will see the vid. you are supposed to be 18 to own these things(well, thats what they want because you cant go into a pr0n store unless you are 18). besides, it was a gag gift, dont matter how old you are to find it funny.

cheapgoose

Diamond Member
May 13, 2002
you're a dick, not only did you ruin his shot to get laid (maybe), he's gonna get laughed at by the whole school, I hope he flips out and kill you.

edit: I mean, if he does flip out, I hope he kills ya.

vood0g

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Mo0o

I think you're not using it right.

LOL

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Shoulda took some sort of picture of the girl who was doing the rading, crumple it up and put some white goo on it and stash it in his bedside table. That've been funny.

dethman

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
now the school is going to think you and your roomate are gay for each other and they'll assume you both use the lube and dildo.