Ron Paul's Restore America Plan.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I will vote for paul . I will always vote for truth . Here some truth hang on to what time you have left make good use of it . Because ya don't have much time left . I am filled with cancer yet I will out live you. How can that be?

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I will vote for paul . I will always vote for truth . Here some truth hang on to what time you have left make good use of it . Because ya don't have much time left . I am filled with cancer yet I will out live you. How can that be?

What are you on about? I've got another ~225 years to go.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
A military isolationist or an economic isolationist? If he does support trade protectionism and limits on immigration, it contradicts his support for capitalism and the free market.
He doesn't support protectionism and he supports legal immigration. He also supports freedom of movement out of the country, so he's not an isolationist in any sense of the word.

An isolationist is a protectionist white nationalist who puts up machines guns to secure the borders from everyone and everything, from letting the people travel, to free trade, to immigration, although that includes keeping the military in the country also. Lincoln and Hitler were Isolationists for the most part other than the fact that they ordered invasions. Jefferson was being an isolationist when he pushed for the Embargo Act. Madison was probably a complete isolationist.

Ron Paul supports states' rights, but he believes that national sovereignty is better than global governance like the U.N., NATO, etc.

matt0611

Golden Member
Oct 22, 2010
Looks pretty good to me. Cuts militarism / foreign wars, useless cabinet departments, lowers taxes, keeps SS and medicare for those depending on them, allows people 25 and younger to opt out, balances budget in 3 years.

Much more than any other republicans plan or Obama's plan to just keep taxing and spending.

I don't wonder why, there's too many idiots that will marginalize Pauls ideas, and then line up to vote for the status quo while crying about ...the status quo.

Lol yep, go ahead "conservatives", vote for Romney, just don't bitch when almost nothing changes.

Last edited:

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004
Oh yeah, great way to create jobs. We build really expensive bombs, pay a ton of money to support people to fly them around the world and blow stuff up, and then pay the owner of said stuff for the damage to their property. How can we lose?

Please reference glazier's fallacy.... on crack.

We're going to be keeping a military. Period, end of story. If you think we can go without one, you need to lay off the hippie juice. Better, guess what. We don't keep it all. Australia, Saudi Arabia, (Iraq?), Israel, the UK and others buy military equipment from us.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about, and are stating an uninformed opinion.