Romney promises to give his salary to charity if elected President

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
I think 'yes' if only because it'll be d@mned near impossible to bribe or influence him with money.

Fern

Come on now Fern. With the debt numbers we are into, I guarantee you the US could pony up the right amount of bribe money.......

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
This thread was started by a rabid Romney supporter trying to promote this story, which is a transparent attempt by Romney to use his money to positive political advantage.

Yet you only complained about the focus of "the left" on his money.

Why is that?

:D Rabid Romney supporter. What delusions you hold in that small mind of yours!

I have, repeatedly, complained that I want there to be an election where I can vote FOR someone instead of AGAINST someone. Yet your puny mind somehow turns voting against someone into rabid support for the other person. What a small mind you have. Must have atrophied due to lack of use.

Your partisanship blinds you to what was posted and you see boogey men around every tree...

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004
Come on now Fern. With the debt numbers we are into, I guarantee you the US could pony up the right amount of bribe money.......

Wait, what? The US could bribe Romney to do...what? You mean a company could come up with money?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
You're sarcasm meter was already broken by then. I thought my sarcasm was a little too obvious in that response. Guess not.

Well I guess mine was too, but honestly your wording, the lack of clarification (even after I proposed two points of view for you) combined with what I know about your post history didn't exactly make it obvious. I'll spare us the links in the interest of not diverting the thread any further. Sorry.

Jack you have to upgrade to the epitome model of the hyperbole meter, wayyyyy better.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
[/COLOR][/U][/B]
http://www.mangoboss.com/ObamaNetWorth

His net worth increased by $4.5 million over the last 3 years and you think being president had nothing to do with it. How much of a moron are you?

He made 4 million in a year before he was president. I'd wager that if he hadn't became POTUS his net worth today would be much much higher than 11 million. 4.5 over 3 year's pretty piss poor when he made that in a single year before becoming the commander in chief.

Last edited: