Robotic hand to assist with groping breasts

Sex Smurf

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2004
Phase 2 of the project will be the robot voice saying "oh yeah baby. . . those are nice. .. "

Jun 4, 2005
Guess it makes sense, women don't want doctors fondling them?

I remember an episode of E.R. where one of the doctors is accused of "enjoying it."

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Pics of robot hand in full action is needed in this thread

also would like to add that I am a lover of women and a firm support of large breasts

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
As you can tell from the replies to this thread, there is no shortage of hands willing to massage breasts, it's just that the women are afraid of the people who are willing to do the massaging. :p

Being an IT guy... and knowing how computers work... I'd be much more afraid of some robotic hands malfunctioning than my own hands malfunctioning. ;)

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Mutilator
As you can tell from the replies to this thread, there is no shortage of hands willing to massage breasts, it's just that the women are afraid of the people who are willing to do the massaging. :p

Being an IT guy... and knowing how computers work... I'd be much more afraid of some robotic hands malfunctioning than my own hands malfunctioning. ;)

agreed, but the women are more afriad of what might "popup" whilst the massaging was happening. You find a reliable "popup" killer for that situation that convinces the women and you have a good thing on your hands. pun intended

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
Originally posted by: scorpmatt

agreed, but the women are more afriad of what might "popup" whilst the massaging was happening. You find a reliable "popup" killer for that situation that convinces the women and you have a good thing on your hands. pun intended

How's this for a popup killer:
80 year old 200lb wrinkly woman with her breasts in your hands.
Not many people this side of puberty will get a popup from that. ;)
I guess I could provide pics if needed... but I'd really rather not.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Someone has to massage your gradma's breasts, are all you that think there a shortage volunteering to massage grandma? Only a teenager would think being a gynocologist is a good job.

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

some people are desperate. others have such a breast fetish that once they get their hands on em, its all downhill

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000

some people are desperate. others have such a breast fetish that once they get their hands on em, its all downhill
Well then there's always the old 100% reliable popup blocker... Amputation. :Q

Jassi

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Thats right in my backyard and I research robotics. Time to send in my resume ;)

scorpmatt

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

Well then there's always the old 100% reliable popup blocker... Amputation. :Q

how you gonna massage w/out your ha........ wait, thats not a limb persay, so amputation wouldn't work, but giving her a gun might work

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Let me see. What is the cost of deploying, maintaining and servicing this robot in some remote boondocks in Alaska?
Now, what is the cost of keeping a doctor in that settlement, or some larger town 10 miles away?

These people are smoking crack.