Road Rage Killing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Some people might prefer to actually get shot, rather than get into a shouting match, with an angry women. (Joke).

It has also crossed my mind, that I hope ballistic tests, find out that the bullets the son fired, are NOT in the victim. Hopefully that is not what happened. But stranger things have happened.
No joke and...

I think the 2nd would change the story a bit.

SOFTengCOMPelec

Platinum Member
May 9, 2013
Dude, this is P&N. You never admit to anything. Even if they have video/pics/DNA. Here, read about the sweet chocolate video.:awe:

Sorry, what looked like a bar of CHOCOLATE, was actually a cat, and it was just jumping up and down on the keyboard. So the previous posts were not done by me, in this thread.
DISCLAIMER:
I'm not necessarily a lawyer, so my next 15 (case) posts, can be trusted.

I completely DISAGREE with all of SOFTeng.. agreements in this thread, this is P&N after all.

Anyway the cat is eyeing the Chocolate and keyboard, I think they want to type out something...
(Joke){Message from CAT}

belgian-milk-chocolate-cat-4424-p.png

f2232897d41021fb5ad9fcc2de77b53b.jpg

Last edited:

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
LOL, you should come hang out with us in OT. We're a lot more fun.

Except for rude. He's a dick anytime.

SOFTengCOMPelec

Platinum Member
May 9, 2013
LOL, you should come hang out with us in OT. We're a lot more fun.

Except for rude. He's a dick anytime.

I really enjoyed Rude's Ipad smashed screen repair video demo, and hope his Diabetic son handles things well.

Pity the Lady/Victim, could not have calmed down, and left things alone. Maybe hung out on O/T or here, on P&N.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
I really enjoyed Rude's Ipad smashed screen repair video demo, and hope his Diabetic son handles things well.

Pity the Lady/Victim, could not have calmed down, and left things alone. Maybe hung out on O/T or here, on P&N.
I know you're there. Just post more.():)

No pity if she asked Darwin into the house.

the dad's facebook reminds me of Casey Anthony after Caylee

https://www.facebook.com/bob.meyers.5011
This content is currently unavailable

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
What, on this planet, is he going on about? 2hrs ago? Mom must be proud.

yup, those were all done today.

this was the last post about his wife, made yesterday, and not really about his wife:
Bob Meyers
Yesterday at 2:48pm ·
To all of my friends. I was a avid Fox News supporter until Shepard s. Comment about my family. My wife was murdered in Las Vegas and my son tried to save his mother and opened fired on suspects with his registered hand gun. We are not the monsters hear Shepard Smith. Get your facts straight and go after the bad guys not the child that tried to save his mother and failed. You sir have now ruined any chance of this young man's chances of getting threw this horrible crime he personally witnessed. He is a Hero not a monster. To all friends family I have asked for a rebuttal and apology non yet

I'm not sure what to make of this page.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
hmm so they got home safe then went out looking to kill someone?

the moms fault.

darwin wins!

oobydoobydoo

Nov 14, 2014
yup, those were all done today.

this was the last post about his wife, made yesterday, and not really about his wife:

I'm not sure what to make of this page.

"hear" for "here"...."threw" for "through"

What is it about avid Fox News fans, and not understanding the written english language? These are the same people that get angry when somebody can't speak english perfectly. At least the latinos they hate so much can probably read and write in their own language, and speak ours!

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Bob Meyers
25 mins ·
To all friends and supporters . Please not I was told one version of what happened to my wife. At this time I have shut down the go fund me account that I didn't start a friend did. Everyone will get donations returned threw that company. I will not expect any donations for my wife. And I never said anything different than told. If all of you people that think I was a fraud and lied about facts. I'm truly sorry. I only ever said what was told to me..Regardless of what is being said now ' there was nothing that I could have changed that night. I happened to be 400 miles away.

Tammy Meyers Memorial Fund - Las Vegas
Created February 14, 2015
Bob Meyers

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.gofundme.com/mgblps

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Come on man, you know that nobody will learn anything from this. People will still rage and go off half-cocked and get themselves into situations that are entirely avoidable.

Yup, with or without guns.

Blanky

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2014
I thought more guns was supposed to create a polite society... isn't that the horseshit gun rights advocates always spew?

It did. If this story is true this woman is a complete moron and now society will be a touch politer.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Woman went looking for a gun fight, got a gun fight. What's the problem? No innocent people got hurt, don't waste police resources on investigating.

^ pretty much this?

and why aren't we calling these people thugs? *cough* skin color *cough* :p