RNC Convention Day 1 discussion

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: OrByte
Talk about a communist uprising!!

whats up with all the "Country First!" signs!?!?

:p

I thought it was a rather nice comeback on the (lack of) change motiff.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Thought it was absolutely fvcking pathetic. I switched to it during commercials of 90210, by any account a much better use of my time, and all I picked up where cherry picked anecdotes--an endless stream of them, most leaning toward military in some sense of the word as if the fact that McCain was in the military is reason enough to have him run the country. Then we had some brainless tidbits from people like Laura Bush talking about the "freedom" 50M Iraqis now have, it was really too much. The worst was that these are ostensibly intelligent adults sitting in that crowd and cheering. Then the medal of honor guys stood and the crowd chanted USA, USA, USA like so many bleeting sheep. Are these really the best stock of clowns that America can come up with to govern itself? For shame.

Guess you've missed the reports about iraq forces taking over an increasingly large section of the country,

And I can't believe they celebrated some schmuck just cause he got a MOH. Screw that crap about it being like a 90% posthumous award, lame all around.