RNC chair calls Obama "Capt. Schettino"

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
What you say about the significance of your opinions is insignificant to me.

Obviously not, or you would have stopped talking about it long ago.

I made up nothing. You said you "wouldn't defend" the RNC chair's remarks. That's trying to weasel out of being critical of something you don't want to be critical of.

Sure you did. You pretending not defending something means I am defending it. While the rest of us realize they are polar opposites, you have yourself blinded so fully by your "I am going to claim to be non-partisan" partisanship. You ignore blantantly partisan statements, due to them being GOP dismissive, while attacking neutral post.

Face it, you outed yourself again. Pretending you did not simply adds more support to my statement.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
I see you are not yet at the point where you want to fix in yourself what you decry in others. Eventually you will be. It happens to everyone as they mature.

You're not fooling anyone kiddo, no matter how many 50+ post days you've had for 3 months straight.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You're not fooling anyone kiddo, no matter how many 50+ post days you've had for 3 months straight.

DAD! How I missed you. Have you finally gotten out of jail? I never really believed the charges of unlawful attempted procreation with livestock, even though you did record yourself doing it. I think they set you up.

You owe a lot in back child support payments, though.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Obviously not, or you would have stopped talking about it long ago.

Obviously nothing. Making a post in response to a post doesn't mean the post I'm responding to is significant, it's just carrying on the conversation.

Sure you did. You pretending not defending something means I am defending it. While the rest of us realize they are polar opposites, you have yourself blinded so fully by your "I am going to claim to be non-partisan" partisanship. You ignore blantantly partisan statements, due to them being GOP dismissive, while attacking neutral post.

Face it, you outed yourself again. Pretending you did not simply adds more support to my statement.

I never said you were defending it. I said you're refusing to be critical of it. There's a difference that even you should be able to discern.