RNC attendees throw peanuts at black CNN camera operator

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
Because they said "This is how we feed animals" while doing it? Way to deflect. Chuck.

It could also be argued that they were referring to the "liberal media" as animals. I'd like to know more about what happened, what all was said.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
It is apparent you cannot rebutt the statement made to you, for you instead went into insult mode. Address what he said, if you feel you can prevent it from showing that your point is wrong.

Already done, not that I would expect a brain dead mouth breather like you to understand.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Obama is busy campaigning and fundraising in Iowa right now. He is the CURRENT president. Why does he not get called out for not caring for the hurricane victims, while Romney, whom currently does not hold public office, does? Does that make any sense to you?
Because the person calling out Romney and the GOP for that was a fucking idiot?

JockoJohnson

Golden Member
May 20, 2009
The tone deafness I refer to is exactly the kind of tone deafness that allows you to think that I got my "ass handed to me".

Let me illustrate. I work in the financial industry. After the fall of 2008, we stopped having conferences and large industry events. It was "bad optics" as my manager put it. But we still came in every day and did our jobs. Does that do it for you, fruitcake? Or is it impossible for you to understand anything not spelled out in Cheerios?

I eagrly await my next thrashing by the blade of your raipier wit. Oh wait, I have to run and do some business, so why don't you post some fuckwitted response, claim victory, and go beat off to the life sized speedo-clad Reagan fresco in your bedroom?

The problem with your logic is that this "party" was already planned. It would have cost lots of money to cancel and reschedule. So you are either an ideological moron blinded by your hatred of the other side or haven't thought your statement through and now are too stubborn to back down. There is also a chance you could be right but I don't think so.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
There is no way these two shouldn't be outed and publicly denounced for their behavior. Anyone keeping this info under wraps should be ashamed of themselves.

For what purpose? Public shaming and vigilante justice?

They were removed. That is denouncment. End of story. What does knowning their names get you?

You Democrats are a bunch of sick fucks.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

They were removed. That is denouncment. End of story. What does knowning their names get you?

Your outrage is so appropriately directed. lol. The GOP.

I would think the sick fucks would be those who called this woman an animal. Guess not.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Because the person calling out Romney and the GOP for that was a fucking idiot?

What do you mean "that person"? There is a montage clip of two dozen different tv news and talk show people talking about how the GOP would have to deal with the "split screen" of their convention with new orleans. So are all the reporters at ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,CNN "fucking idiots"? I think that is a little bit harsh. ;)

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Your outrage is so appropriately directed. lol. The GOP.

I would think the sick fucks would be those who called this woman an animal. Guess not.

And those people were ejected from the convention. Apparently that's not enough for the bloodthirsty Democrat who wants them exposed so he can what? Harass them online? Leave flaming bags of shit on their doorsteps?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Why haven't their names been released? Is the GOP protecting their own? Wow. Just, fucking, wow. o_O

I think it's more likely that it was a case of union workers, Democrat shills or low level media employees that got busted doing something stupid and CNN is playing cover our asses. I'd also like to see these people identified. They had to have ID's to get into the convention, you see them hanging around every neck in the place, but for some reason the Democrat fluffers don't think the police or CNN know who it was.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
And those people were ejected from the convention. Apparently that's not enough for the bloodthirsty Democrat who wants them exposed so he can what? Harass them online? Leave flaming bags of shit on their doorsteps?

Me thinks your outrage detector is malfunctioning...

Last edited:

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
WTF is that statement suppose to mean or imply?

The same thing it meant during Katrina: Republicans don't give a fuck about poor people. Especially not the non white ones.

Does that make me a race traitor? A Cracka Hata?

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
The same thing it meant during Katrina: Republicans don't give a fuck about poor people. Especially not the non white ones.

Does that make me a race traitor? A Cracka Hata?

No, you are a racist piece of shit of the worst order. You think black people are genetically inferior and incapable of taking care of themselves, and it is the duty of white people to provide for their well being in perpetuity.

Republicans want black people to take care of themselves and not be welfare slaves. But you think we're the racists, lol.

jhbball

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2002

and you're a pile of human excrement/hick trash.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
There is no way these two shouldn't be outed and publicly denounced for their behavior. Anyone keeping this info under wraps should be ashamed of themselves.

Even though the behavior was deplorable, releasing their names is equivalent to advocating violence against them. I cannot abide by advocating violence against people.