• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

RNC attendees throw peanuts at black CNN camera operator

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Even though the behavior was deplorable, releasing their names is equivalent to advocating violence against them. I cannot abide by advocating violence against people.
Ah, a voice of reason. Refreshing in this P&N wasteland.

Carfax83

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2010
Why haven't their names been released? Is the GOP protecting their own? Wow. Just, fucking, wow. o_O
This is the dumbest post I've read all week.. D:

Why the heck would you want their names to be released? o_O

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
8-30-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cnn-camerawoman-speaks-rnc-flap-171828907--election.html

CNN camerawoman speaks about RNC flap

The black CNN camerawoman who had nuts thrown at her at the Republican National Convention said she's "not surprised" by the incident.

"This is Florida, and I'm from the Deep South," Alabama native Patricia Carroll told journalist Richard Prince of the Maynard Institute.

"You come to places like this, you can count the black people on your hand. They see us doing things they don't think I should do."

ASK THE COMMUNITY