Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
A transcript isn't spewed.

A transcript is not required, watch the video you wuss.

It was live footage at the time.

You seem to have a problem with reality, and want an after the fact transcript that has been edited.

But I guess the Libural media was busy altering things on a live event :rolleyes:

Rudy even got his ass kicked a other night, and Kellyanne can not even clean that mess up.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
A transcript isn't spewed.

Do you think we'll ever get a full transcript from O'Keefe? Do you think a full, raw, transcript is relevant to the claims he is making with his released video? Would you ask him, yourself, to make it available?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Do you think we'll ever get a full transcript from O'Keefe? Do you think a full, raw, transcript is relevant to the claims he is making with his released video? Would you ask him, yourself, to make it available?

I must have missed something there, my bad.

I thought he wanted a transcript of the dinner speech at one point.

He seemed pretty reluctant to watch it at any rate.

Feb 4, 2009
Just in case anyone didn't already know; Trump's joke was plagiarized from a Matson cartoon in Roll Call:

182285_600.jpg

He only hires the best writers...Bigly!

I saw that last night too. Being fair to Trump it's a pretty easy joke, I doubt it was lifted even if it was comedy is different than speeches.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I saw that last night too. Being fair to Trump it's a pretty easy joke, I doubt it was lifted even if it was comedy is different than speeches.

It was a pretty half assed joke to begin with.

Trump spent most of his time spewing venom, ad nauseum.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm not watching a video without context, I've heard some users spam them.

Then you should only ever be skeptical of O'Keefe's videos, as they are only ever edited and released without important context. That is an uncontroversial assessment.

I'm perplexed that one who claims to ignore videos without context, would watch certain videos without context, much less take such videos at face value. Especially after being substantially informed on the matter.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I must have missed something there, my bad.

I thought he wanted a transcript of the dinner speech at one point.

He seemed pretty reluctant to watch it at any rate.

admittedly, I wasn't paying attention to the comment he was replying to. But it still stands--if he requires a transcript of a live event recorded and witnessed by everyone as it happens, then it stands to reason that the same reasonable person would require the same burden of evidence when substantiating the claims of a known, proven, and blatant liar and his knowingly context-absent videos.

But then I think most of us realize that we aren't really dealing with reasonable people, here.

"Knowing": I think it is an adjective that does not mean what he thinks it means.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Then you should only ever be skeptical of O'Keefe's videos, as they are only ever edited and released without important context. That is an uncontroversial assessment.

I'm perplexed that one who claims to ignore videos without context, would watch certain videos without context, much less take such videos at face value. Especially after being substantially informed on the matter.

He's just here to spread the FUD.

Feb 4, 2009
It was a pretty half assed joke to begin with.

Trump spent most of his time spewing venom, ad nauseum.

I disagree it was pretty good he should have stopped there or maybe one self depreciating joke then end it. Romney did real well with his "Its nice to go somewhere where I wear the same clothes I wear at home" (or similar) it was simple and funny.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
admittedly, I wasn't paying attention to the comment he was replying to. But it still stands--if he requires a transcript of a live event recorded and witnessed by everyone as it happens, then it stands to reason that the same reasonable person would require the same burden of evidence when substantiating the claims of a known, proven, and blatant liar and his knowingly context-absent videos.

But then I think most of us realize that we aren't really dealing with reasonable people, here.

"Knowing": I think it is an adjective that does not mean what he thinks it means.

Screen names anywhere have been that way a long time I suppose.

Anyone using something overly pretentious names has always been suspect to me, I've been a lowly Mong Grel in various places a couple of decades now I guess :)

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Hey, look!

Another O'Keefe heavily-edited video without raw footage provided!

This is going to be as big as the Shirley Sherrod and Acorn and Planned Parenthood videos!!!

Of course, it's nothing compared to Vincent Foster, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, the email server, Benghazi, and Benghazi!

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
A lot of people are saying that Trump is saying the Cubs rigged the NLCS and the Dodgers shouldn't accept the loss. Biased umps. It's a big conspiracy.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Hey, look!

Another O'Keefe heavily-edited video without raw footage provided!

This is going to be as big as the Shirley Sherrod and Acorn and Planned Parenthood videos!!!

Of course, it's nothing compared to Vincent Foster, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, the email server, Benghazi, and Benghazi!

I don't think you included quite enough Benghazi.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Does anyone know why the FBI hasn't subpoenaed these most recent Project Veritas recordings? They are indicative of criminal activity.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Does anyone know why the FBI hasn't subpoenaed these most recent Project Veritas recordings? They are indicative of criminal activity.
Please. If any laws were broken during recording they were state laws regarding privacy.