Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Knowing

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2014
Go rent a room and please take Painman wih you.

Nothing is rigged, other than a lot of GOP Gerrymandering in the past, or they would not be in this good of shape at the moment.

What is so difficult about a denial? Democrats have claimed that the system is rigged or that there is a widely held perception that the system is rigged, and perception is reality. It isn't a partisan issue.

Can you not read?

I didn't want to reload another page to copy it.

What do you believe it said, anyway, and what is the significance of it in the greater scheme of things?

It contained the exact wording of a question that would be asked. A question that should have been embargoed, that Brazile who wasn't working for CNN at the time shouldn't have had access to. She's admitted that part so the only outstanding questions are: who provided it to her, and how many times has this happened before?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
What is so difficult about a denial? Democrats have claimed that the system is rigged or that there is a widely held perception that the system is rigged, and perception is reality. It isn't a partisan issue.

Show me one incidence of a democrat saying the system is rigged and I could quote probably 100 to 1 the GOP claims.

And that is not even including Trumps BS.

Would be futile a any rate, and Trump has just become a National joke a this point and the rest of the world, and a lot of Businessmen Internally/Internationally.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

I didn't want to reload another page to copy it.

It contained the exact wording of a question that would be asked. A question that should have been embargoed, that Brazile who wasn't working for CNN at the time shouldn't have had access to. She's admitted that part so the only outstanding questions are: who provided it to her, and how many times has this happened before?

Link Brazile's admission.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I have a feeling this would be over very quickly if the DNC would circle the wagons and deny the content of the videos. Sure, the might take some heat from pedantic partisans because some unimportant part of it was true. But, let's be honest that would happen anyway. Deny the video and give up the source for the town hall question. It looks dirty and after this election Hillary is going to need legitimacy to actually run this country.

If you don't think the DNC isn't conducting their own internal investigation, then you are being foolish. I encourage you to go back and look at the Shirley Sherrod incident. She was dismissed almost immediately based on the same type of claims. She was vindicated soon after, but the damage had already been done. Which is the same thing that is happening again and again.

The only thing that O'Keefe has managed to accomplish, so far, is get innocent people fired and/or tarnish their names. THAT IS IT.

At what point are you guys going to address the non-controversial fact that this guy has yet to provide an honest account and why, despite all this, he still deserves to be taken at face value until proven wrong?

When do you look into yourself and ask why those who are only ever skeptical of his consistent lies are somehow less valid than those of you that willingly accept lie after lie after lie, assuming the next "Reveal" will be the actual truth? Why do you think the burden of proof only ever remains on the accused, in these specific cases?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Go rent a room and please take Painman wih you.

Nothing is rigged, other than a lot of GOP Gerrymandering in the past, or they would not be in this good of shape at the moment.

It's only rigged when, overwhelmingly, such republicans continue to support a perspective and issues that, overwhelmingly, are unpopular among voters. And resoundingly, they lose by supporting such unpopular perspectives and can't figure out why. Therefore, it must be rigged--it's the only explanation for their fundamentally unpopular views being actually unpopular.

When republicans win, it is the will of the people. Nothing more.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
It's only rigged when, overwhelmingly, such republicans continue to support a perspective and issues that, overwhelmingly, are unpopular among voters. And resoundingly, they lose by supporting such unpopular perspectives and can't figure out why. Therefore, it must be rigged--it's the only explanation for their fundamentally unpopular views being actually unpopular.

When republicans win, it is the will of the people. Nothing more.

I'd still love to shoot that big ass rifle you have someday, but I doubt we'll ever meet in RL.

+1 to all of the other comments, I digressed.

Knowing

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2014
If you don't think the DNC isn't conducting their own internal investigation, then you are being foolish. I encourage you to go back and look at the Shirley Sherrod incident. She was dismissed almost immediately based on the same type of claims. She was vindicated soon after, but the damage had already been done. Which is the same thing that is happening again and again.

The only thing that O'Keefe has managed to accomplish, so far, is get innocent people fired and/or tarnish their names. THAT IS IT.

At what point are you guys going to address the non-controversial fact that this guy has yet to provide an honest account and why, despite all this, he still deserves to be taken at face value until proven wrong?

When do you look into yourself and ask why those who are only ever skeptical of his consistent lies are somehow less valid than those of you that willingly accept lie after lie after lie, assuming the next "Reveal" will be the actual truth? Why do you think the burden of proof only ever remains on the accused, in these specific cases?
I don't know who "you guys" are. If no one could ever believe a liar, Hilary's campaign would have been a non-starter. The investigation shouldn't take long, "are we shitheads that incite violence for political ends while accusing our opponents of the same?"

Should be an easy no, then the only way this has any power is if O'Keefe puts up. Since you already know he can't - you win, ez-pz. So por que no?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I don't know who "you guys" are. If no one could ever believe a liar, Hilary's campaign would have been a non-starter. The investigation shouldn't take long, "are we shitheads that incite violence for political ends while accusing our opponents of the same?"

Should be an easy no, then the only way this has any power is if O'Keefe puts up. Since you already know he can't - you win, ez-pz. So por que no?

Nobody in the videos advocated violence. You know that to be true yet you insinuate the opposite to be true.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I don't know why anyone would expect to believe an O'Keefe video when NONE of his so far have been legit. The fact that he refuses to release the raw footage should prove to anyone with a lick of sense why he won't release it. But FOX is talking it up big time, just like they always do.

Knowing

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2014
She makes no admissions & we both know it, rendering your assertion false.

She says CNN didn't give it to her. Is your explanation that Igor wrote it? It's very good if he did. It would also be trivial to disprove, but CNN (rabid, Russian Clinton haters) have already bought in to it.

Nobody in the videos advocated violence. You know that to be true yet you insinuate the opposite to be true.

Define bird dogging for me because apparently you have a different definition than the white house.

Ref: my earlier Josh Earnest quote and white house .gov link.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Well, lets see from a couple of days ago.

You should keep up to date, Trump keeps on digging a deeper hole.

Just in case anyone didn't already know; Trump's joke was plagiarized from a Matson cartoon in Roll Call:

182285_600.jpg

He only hires the best writers...Bigly!

Reactions: MongGrel

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
She says CNN didn't give it to her. Is your explanation that Igor wrote it? It's very good if he did. It would also be trivial to disprove, but CNN (rabid, Russian Clinton haters) have already bought in to it.

Define bird dogging for me because apparently you have a different definition than the white house.

You claimed an admission when there was none.

Bird dogging and violence are not the same thing no matter how hard you try to conflate the two.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

It's pretty amazing you will read anything that is spewed, rather than watching things that actually happen.

The truth hurts you I suppose.