Return of AMD FX: My OC'd AMD FX 8150 with OC'd 6990 Review - First Results Up!

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Why do you continue to pretend that we're all idiots and blind to what you are doing exactly?

Rvenger

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator <br> Video Cards
Apr 6, 2004
Seriously, who requests to have 7zip benchmarked?

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
Yes but Where did I say that FX is the best in all gaming benchmarks? Or where did I make the claim that if you choose some specific benchmarks that you couldnt show it doesnt perform well? No where..

And maybe some people DO care about 7zip benchmarks, or Cryptography, or 3DMark11... I didnt make this post just for you, you kno ;)

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
I have already said multiple times what I am doing, I have nothing to hide. I dont understand what you guys are getting at exactly..

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
If you're really trying to share, you would have left when it was obvious that we aren't interested in what you have to share.

You actions belie your claims.

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
If you feel so insulted because I shared my results, whatever benchmark I chose, then go somewhere else to troll and thread-jack..

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
haha, You as in the entire anandtech community .. :O .. wow getting a little ahead of yourself there

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
You have yet to address whether or not you have the permission of other sites to steal their work.

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
You still havent even said what I did wrong here, get to the point in curious now. And you keep avoiding my questions and comments. Its obvious what YOU are trying to do here..

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
What exactly do you call ripping off their results and images and pasting your stuff in to them?

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
I have said what I need to say to you two, so I will continue to do the rest of the community a favour and continue posting results. You have failed to prove any of your claims hah

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
No, we would still tell you to stop because you're spamming all over the place and advertising your blog.

Is he breaking any rules? If he is then report him.

If someone makes a thread asking which CPU to get, BD or i7, and he points out his blog then bust out all the reviews and benchmarks you want to counter what he is saying.

The guy is giving us his own benchmarks and never said BD is definitely better than what Intel has. Pretty much everyone knows that i7 is better than BD...it would be pretty hard for him to legitimately deceive anyone. I have no idea why some of you are getting so worked up over this. Make your own thread showing how awesome your Intel CPUs are if it bothers you so much.

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Your images have their watermarks all over them. That's proof. You're trolling and spamming.

edit: I'm not sure why you seem to think that if you say "no you're wrong" that it is a rebuttal.

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
Never have I claimed they were my original results. Did any of you guys ask permission to post anyone's results other than your own here in this forum? I didn't think so. And there is nothing wrong with that because you made it clear they werent yours and sourced them.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Here we have the tried and true im completely wrong so ill keep posting until the other person gets fed up strategy in action.

Give it up polyzp, your benches are bollocks, you have wasted you're time :thumbsdown:

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I don't think you will find that editing others images and using them as the basis for your entire website really falls under the realm of fair use.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Never have I claimed they were my original results. Did any of you guys ask permission to post anyone's results other than your own here in this forum? I didn't think so. And there is nothing wrong with that because you made it clear they werent yours and sourced them.

Yeah we didn't copy/paste big red bars with FX8150 on them lmfao.

You're a bad joke looool.

polyzp

Jan 4, 2012
Your images have their watermarks all over them. That's proof. You're trolling and spamming.

edit: I'm not sure why you seem to think that if you say "no you're wrong" that it is a rebuttal.

Yes , I went through weeks of work benchmarking my rig to troll the anandtech community... I am an asshole and i should appologize and kiss your feet.. hahah

your replies in this forum are :thumbsdown: for no reason. Be more constructive. I have said about twenty time I am willing to test my rig with any benchmark, just ask.

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
No, not just the AT community, but pretty much almost every other neutral community. As others have mentioned, you strangely avoided the AMD fanatical "AMDzone". Someone interested in "sharing" most definitely would have shared with that group of people.

Dravic

May 18, 2000
If you're really trying to share, you would have left when it was obvious that we aren't interested in what you have to share.

You actions belie your claims.

Please don't speak for everybody. Because you don't speak or me.

I was very interested in his OP. Look at the responses from the other places he posted it. They too seem to be happy with the contribution.

If he ran a foul of self promotion forum guidelines then that should be dealt with. Other wise you have no right to tells someone what they can and cant post.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Yes , I went through weeks of work benchmarking my rig to troll the anandtech community... I am an asshole and i should appologize and kiss your feet.. hahah

your replies in this forum are :thumbsdown: for no reason. Be more constructive. I have said about twenty time I am willing to test my rig with any benchmark, just ask.

You don't seem to get it so i made this illustration. This is basically what you have been doing:

XYJ2V.png

Status
Not open for further replies.