Republicans, please explain the Behghazi outrage to me

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Just watch the video of Obama on Letterman where he lies to the American public about the video and blames the poor sap that made it for the violence.

Who gives a rat's ass about Rice, that fucking tool will just be tossed under the Obama bus again if it's convenient for him or his supporters.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Just watch the video of Obama on Letterman where he lies to the American public about the video and blames the poor sap that made it for the violence.

Who gives a rat's ass about Rice, that fucking tool will just be tossed under the Obama bus again if it's convenient for him or his supporters.

What a joke. Now you guys want to portray a climate where the video was a complete non factor. If you actually listened to news other than the right wing fringe, the video sparked violent protests across the mid east. In the climate that followed the priority was to repair the damage caused by it.

The right just portrayed this as an apology tour. Another joke.

Apr 27, 2012
They are butt hurt after getting their asses kicked in the general election, they need something, anything to divert the attention to their butt whopping.

Its pathetic how you ignore the deaths of the four Americans, thats what the outrage is about and the coverup

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
What a joke. Now you guys want to portray a climate where the video was a complete non factor. If you actually listened to news other than the right wing fringe, the video sparked violent protests across the mid east. In the climate that followed the priority was to repair the damage caused by it.

The right just portrayed this as an apology tour. Another joke.

That's because the "news other than the right wing fringe" was fed the same lie as to the reason for the violence.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
That's because the "news other than the right wing fringe" was fed the same lie as to the reason for the violence.

That's not what I'm saying dude. The video was always a factor in the middle east violence and continues to be a factor today! None of this is a lie, the only factor is how much it contributed to the events.

You guys?, one side or the other, no apologies, forget, duh-vert, blame blame blame.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
That's not what I'm saying dude. The video was always a factor in the middle east violence and continues to be a factor today! None of this is a lie, the only factor is how much it contributed to the events.

You guys?, one side or the other, no apologies, forget, duh-vert, blame blame blame.

You're the one trying to duhvert from the topic. Yes, I blame Obama for not sending additional security when Stevens requested it, all but begged Obama for it and for lying about the entire situation. Americans died and Obama lied and is still lying about it.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
lol, I love how this thread has died as we've learned more. Poor wingnuts are deprived of yet another Obama scandal.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

The video is was such a small small factor, the overwhelming evidence from all over the world pointed to Al-Qaeda but the Obama adminstration decided to go all-in with the smaller percentage of the evidence all because Obama just got through making a speech claiming Al-Qaeda was all but dead.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
The video is was such a small small factor
BULLSHIT. 75+ deaths from the protests worldwide?

Protests

How quick you blind yourselves to it just for a political quickie. You are drama sluts on freakout pills.

, the overwhelming evidence from all over the world pointed to Al-Qaeda but the Obama adminstration decided to go all-in with the smaller percentage of the evidence all because Obama just got through making a speech claiming Al-Qaeda was all but dead.

The quote was

al Qaeda is on the run

Spin all you want, no one said what you said. You guys are the kings of revisionist history.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
BULLSHIT. 75+ deaths from the protests worldwide?

Protests

How quick you blind yourselves to it just for a political quickie. You are drama sluts on freakout pills.

The quote was

Spin all you want, no one said what you said. You guys are the kings of revisionist history.

Really, you still think it was all about a Youtube Video? LOL

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Really, you still think it was all about a Youtube Video? LOL

Strawman????????????????????????????????????????

I said it was a factor FFS. You're such a hack.

I personally also think it was good to put the focus on the video to calm the growing tensions causing trouble throughout the world.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

I personally also think it was good to put the focus on the video to calm the growing tensions causing trouble throughout the world.

So blaming it on something else rather than telling people it was Al Qaeda attacking the US is better? Ya, blame it on the US and our Liberties rather than the fundamentalists extremists. Good one. Ya, i'm the hack alright.

Apr 27, 2012

People like you are the problem, rather than blaming radical Muslims who cant tolerate any criticism of their prophet you attack free speech, pathetic

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
So blaming it on something else rather than telling people it was Al Qaeda attacking the US is better? Ya, blame it on the US and our Liberties rather than the fundamentalists extremists. Good one. Ya, i'm the hack alright.

Did you leave the world between 9/10-917?

I had to check. You were here making profound statements about it.

He doesn't look dead there. He is holding his head upright and his eyes are open.

You don't hold your head up when you are dead.

You are right, he doesn't look good.

Respect for the dead vs Loyalty to Fox News? I think you broke the right way. (pun intended)

Hack

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
People like you are the problem, rather than blaming radical Muslims who cant tolerate any criticism of their prophet you attack free speech, pathetic

Fuck You. I'm not for the radical Muslims. I'm for the security forces that have to deal with the freaks.