Republicans in MI and AZ sent forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump/Pence the winners after the election.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
the third option you were missing is that the Trump campaign was behind this crime...

if you thought "these people" should be arrested, then surely you'll agree that those who directed this scam against our democracy should also be arrested.
It's mind boggling to me that a year after having the evidence signed by the perps and sent to government officials an arrest hasn't been made.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It's mind boggling to me that a year after having the evidence signed by the perps and sent to government officials an arrest hasn't been made.
Meanwhile we have 2 black women doing 5 and 6 years for ACCIDENTLY voting when not eligible. I give you the United States criminal justice system.

Meanwhile a bunch of Republicans try to falsify an entire states election, INTENTIONALLY? Crickets

Not really that mind boggling if you think about it. Do you know why?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Meanwhile we have 2 black women doing 5 and 6 years for ACCIDENTLY voting when not eligible. I give you the United States criminal justice system.

Meanwhile a bunch of Republicans try to falsify an entire states election, INTENTIONALLY? Crickets

Not really that mind boggling if you think about it. Do you know why?
I'm not familiar with the incident involving the black women. I assume there was a trial and they were convicted, which casts some doubt on your pronouncement that it was an accident. That the republican electors haven't been charged with any crime a year after the event makes me think there is a part of the story that hasn't been reported. That missing information could simply be that they are white republican's and above the law, but I doubt it.
I don't think there is any doubt that blacks are treated more harshly than whites in our justice system, but I don't know how to fix it.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
I'm not familiar with the incident involving the black women. I assume there was a trial and they were convicted, which casts some doubt on your pronouncement that it was an accident. That the republican electors haven't been charged with any crime a year after the event makes me think there is a part of the story that hasn't been reported. That missing information could simply be that they are white republican's and above the law, but I doubt it.
I don't think there is any doubt that blacks are treated more harshly than whites in our justice system, but I don't know how to fix it.

How you fix it is yo vote out these crazy conservative DAs and SAs. These cases were in TN and TX, which they would never let a person of color off easy because of the constant lie about “only legal votes should be counted” mantra.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
How you fix it is yo vote out these crazy conservative DAs and SAs. These cases were in TN and TX, which they would never let a person of color off easy because of the constant lie about “only legal votes should be counted” mantra.
Isn't "only legal votes should be counted" the law for federal elections?

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and iRONic

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It was an accident because they were released from prison. They served their time and thought they were eligible. In one case she was told by the district she could vote.

I've listed these cases multiple times so I don't know why you are claiming ignorance?

Reactions: hal2kilo

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
It was an accident because they were released from prison. They served their time and thought they were eligible. In one case she was told by the district she could vote.

I've listed these cases multiple times so I don't know why you are claiming ignorance?
Because I don't read every thread in P&N.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
But you manage to read the ones that claim racism doesn't exist. I get it.
As far as cheap shots go that wasn't to bad. I'm a little disappointed that you went there, I had thought you were better than that. Clearly I was mistaken.