Republicans, do you realize your party is obsoleting itself?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I will combine the bloviating you did in the last thread with this one. You said "Remember, the Republican platform is to make false promises to racists while only actually working to represent the 1%" And we all know people are idiots if they don't see how the republican platform is racist, so why don't you educate us idiots on how the republican platform is racist by showing some proof. If it is so rampant and part of the platform of republicans, it should be fairly easy for you to post some proof.

Ah, the conclusions of small minds.

You're assuming a positive projection of belief because this is all your mind can come up with as a defined concept. But nobody said this was the case. Conservative racism is primarily in the form of an unexamined premise, but as you are blind to your own racist unthinking promotion of self, you are blind to others who share your type and direction of racism. You suffer from a systematic error in how you view the world. If it was easy for you to identify and reverse this error and process presented facts properly, you would have already done it.

The problem is that the proof lies outside how you know how to think. It is not the mere manipulation of fact at your current level, but is maturation. Maturation isn't something that can be forced. I could give you tools and try to tickle you with leads to give you a starting off point, but to winnow a broad array of leads from the compound concepts they're buried in would take quite a bit of work. But I have far more supporting laziness with regard to you than effort.

Last edited:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Don't feed the troll. You should have nehalem and Incorruptible on ignore.

and Matt1970, and about a dozen other people in this forum who don't care about this country and think it is a playground with a money sandbox made just for them to swim in. Of course that sandbox is made with the rest of the country's pensions, insurance, wages they should be getting, and such; but why let that stand in the way of little Johnny's fun, right?