Republibots are you happy you got McConnell

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
You know, I don't really care. If you don't oppose Obama with a patriotic passion, you are no moderate - you are the fucking enemy.

Go ahead and be "moderate", the adults are in charge now and we don't care about you. Country is on the line, either with us or against us. If you don't oppose Obama, then you are my enemy.

It was funny watching the lone democrat in the office after the elections. We rode that fucking commie hard all day long. He almost started to cry, it was glorious. The lot of us held out cups to catch his tears but he left. Fuck him and FBHO. You don't understand, those who support Obama will NOT be tolerated.

I don't know a single conservative that thinks this way, not one. You do the republican party no favors by spouting this crap.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I don't know a single conservative that thinks this way, not one. You do the republican party no favors by spouting this crap.

We won. You need to check the results of the elections again.

You do this country no favors by not opposing the enemy.

schmuckley

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2011
Why didn't the blacks vote?
They did! LOL
The mindset of some people is really baffling at times.
"Oh,the repubs won,the blacks must not have voted"
This is how leftists view people.
This is how it really is:That person that is not happy with what's going on in this country voted the way they felt they needed to.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You know, I don't really care. If you don't oppose Obama with a patriotic passion, you are no moderate - you are the fucking enemy.

You are such a clown.

I'll still have sex with you though, but you have to pay.

:wub:

(but seriously, stop spamming my PM. dick pic requests only for $$$)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You do this country no favors by not opposing the enemy.

It's true, really, and one of the few things I agree with you on, Spidey.

Your Stromfront ass should be banished to Sealand or Samoa or wherever the fuck it is that you neckless cattle-sized people find pleasure in sheep-humping and lynching.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
At long last the Tea Party nutzoids can now be released from their cages again. The recent government shutdown they caused is a distant memory and proof that doing that kind of damage wins elections for the Repubs. All is forgiven, and a mandate is given by the people to continue on and bless us with another shutdown or two. "So let it be written, so let it be done."

That being said, I can't wait for the cannibalistic feast-fest the Tea Party threw for the parent Repub Party to rear its majestic head again. That was so glorious to behold, that I think an encore is in order.

The tug of war that McConnell and Boehner will hopefully have to deal with in regards to appeasing the intransigence the Tea Party is famous for and the need to get things done in anticipation of the 2016 elections is what I consider to be Orville Redenbacher worthy. None of the cheap stuff for that show.

Ted Cruz, let the banquet begin.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
At long last the Tea Party nutzoids can now be released from their cages again. The recent government shutdown they caused is a distant memory and proof that doing that kind of damage wins elections for the Repubs. All is forgiven, and a mandate is given by the people to continue on and bless us with another shutdown or two. "So let it be written, so let it be done."

That being said, I can't wait for the cannibalistic feast-fest the Tea Party threw for the parent Repub Party to rear its majestic head again. That was so glorious to behold, that I think an encore is in order.

The tug of war that McConnell and Boehner will hopefully have to deal with in regards to appeasing the intransigence the Tea Party is famous for and the need to get things done in anticipation of the 2016 elections is what I consider to be Orville Redenbacher worthy. None of the cheap stuff for that show.

Ted Cruz, let the banquet begin.

Oh yes, this will be fun. I'm going to buy a case of popcorn. I don't think the old guard is going to be able to keep this under control. As I've said before, Cruz is on the loose.