Removing a Hershey's Kiss wrapper without destroying it

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: silverpig
Originally posted by: Nebor
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
Hello, 911?! Yeah my girlfriend is choking on a 2 1/2 ct engagement ring hidden in a Hershey Kiss. Yes, I did think it was romantic. No, I never thought it was tacky.....women like awkward attempts at being creative, right? Huh? Oh, apparently she likes to pop them in her mouth whole and unwrap them with her tongue........which actually explains a lot, but anyway. No, she's not a fatty. Why chocolate? Oh, you're asking why a bag of cheap chocolate instead of some nice stuff? Well, originally I was going to use those creepy M&M people--probably a yellow one--and have it holding the ring. I was going to hide it in the glove box of my car and when she got in I was going to ask her slyly to get me something out of it like the manual or something and she'd have seen it and been all delighted. But I couldn't get it to hold the ring, it kept slipping down th arm so it looked stupid. Listen, can you just hurry up and send those paramedics. No, not a new boyfriend, just a paramedic will be fine. Oh, it's a package deal. Hmm. Wait! Ok! She caughed it up! I'm just scraping it up off the floor from the pool of vomit that accompanied it and will brush it off a bit before slipping it on her finger. Yes, I agree, she is a very lucky woman. Uh huh. You too. Bye.

Funny. :D But not an engagement ring. I am teh homo remember?

A Hershey's kiss is a bit small for a cock ring...
:laugh:

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Originally posted by: manowar821
I do this every time I have those damn kisses. I avoid them like the plague because it brings the worst out in my OCD. Any small chocolate with foil wrappers, but kisses are the worst..... :3

Oh yeah and then you wanna try again right? I do that too. You try until you get it, then once you get it, you want to eat more, and justify that because you already opened so many trying to get the perfect undamaged foil wrapper, so you just indulge yourself in more and then you realize the bag is empty... shit.

:laugh: YES

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: LtPage1
Acquire dexterity?

I've never had a problem doing it.

I'll make sure to put some points in dexterity the next time I level up.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
I knew someone who would put the Kiss between their thumb, index and middle fingers (as if you were about to press the plunger on a syringe), and they would do this twisting motion; the chocolate would come out perfectly and the foil would be totally fine. It was so weird. I think it was a counter-clockwise motion... but I don't have a Kiss to try it with.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Aflac
I knew someone who would put the Kiss between their thumb, index and middle fingers (as if you were about to press the plunger on a syringe), and they would do this twisting motion; the chocolate would come out perfectly and the foil would be totally fine. It was so weird. I think it was a counter-clockwise motion... but I don't have a Kiss to try it with.

sure it's not a clockwise swirl?

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: moshquerade

Hmm, you're right, it is clockwise. I couldn't do it with my left hand (which is what I was imagining it to be with), then I switched and got it first try.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade

Hmm, you're right, it is clockwise. I couldn't do it with my left hand (which is what I was imagining it to be with), then I switched and got it first try.
*whoosh* ;)
< Seinfeld >

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
nevermind, I just saw that you were replacing the strips, not doing something to the foil.